tuscl

Who'd You Rather: Akira Lane vs. Shannon Tweed

AnonymousJim
Scanning the room from the back
Sunday, September 15, 2019 9:50 PM
It's back to the B-movie bracket with the queen of B-movies in the 80's and 90's versus a still-active starlet who should check off a lot of boxes if you are into asian women. Here we go. --- B-Movie Bracket: Akira LANE vs. Shannon TWEED --- Akira LANE 34D-25-35 PIC: [view link] CLIP: (stripping) [view link] --- Lane has taken a winding path. A Hawaiian/Japanese mix, she was raised on US military bases in Japan before heading to San Diego State, where she graduated with a BA in International Business. On a drunken night, a friend took pictures of her nude and posted them online, which led to adult modeling. Lane's willingness to do things figuratively and literally outside the box, including pantyhose fetish modeling, has allowed her to build a broad fanbase, though she prides herself on connecting with fans personally through [view link]. She translated her online modeling into B-movies like "The Accidental Stripper" and "Maximum Thrust." She's 40 now, but went into mainstream hardcore in recent years, doing an outrageous Brazzers scene where she has sex on a casket (did we say "outside the box?"). She probably wouldn't have to go to extremes if she didn't want to; she's hot as she is. But her willingness to do anything doesn't the chances she does something you like. --- Shannon TWEED 36C-25-36 PIC: [view link] CLIP: (softcore) [view link] --- How you know Tweed probably depends on how old you are. If you're over 45, you might remember her as the 1982 Playmate of the Year. If you're between 35-45, she was the most common star of the late-night movies on HBO and Cinemax through the late 80's and early 90's, flicks like "Scorned," "Last Call" and "Night Eyes 3." If you're younger than that, you might only know Tweed as Mrs. Gene Simmons from "Gene Simmons Family Jewels." Any way you slice it, Tweed has been very comfortable with her sexuality throughout her life, even being involved with Hugh Hefner for a time before first getting together with Simmons in 1983. That said, Simmons has said of Tweed, "I need Shannon in my life. Not just because of love and family but because she holds me accountable." Beautiful, sexy, smart, willing to marry one of hard rock's hardest rockers and yet a rock-solid center of her household. Now 62, Tweed has been one heck of an impressive woman. --- Given previous results, I'm thinking this will go differently now than I thought it would go when I seeded the bracket. That said, let's find out what happens. LANE TWEED or NEITHER

23 comments

• Corvus
    5 years ago
    Akira is hot but I'm one who remembers Shannon as a Playmate and in her prime, she was indeed very prime I vote for Tweed on this one
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    Lane.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    A no brainer! Akira Lane, of course!
  • rh48hr
    5 years ago
    Lane
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Akira
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Akira Lane for me. I remember Tweed - and she’s aged very well. But Lane has that crazy hot look that works for me!
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Lane
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Lane.
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    Tweed.
  • bullzeye
    5 years ago
    Lane
  • IHearVoices
    5 years ago
    Lane.
  • DrStab
    5 years ago
    I am a longtime fan of Tweed and was unfamiliar with Akita. After watching the video, Akira would be a damn fine Asian ATF if she was working at my local club.
  • datinman
    5 years ago
    Lane.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Loved Tweed in a late night movie or two. That clip of Lane IS hot. But I'll stick with Tweed.
  • AnonymousJim
    5 years ago
    A reminder to everyone: Comments are nice, but be clear about who you're voting for. @DrStab, I sense you're leaning Tweed, but it's unclear. I'm going Tweed for the moment for you. @VH, you spoke only of Tweed, so I think that's your choice, but yeah. Imagine if we ever got the functionality to do real polls on these posts.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    In that case... Twane.
  • seawa
    5 years ago
    Tweed
  • Ferdinx
    5 years ago
    Shannon Tweed for me.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Tweed. I find the other to be a skank.
  • nofuglies
    5 years ago
    Lane. Don't normally find half breeds to be attractive, but here's an exception.
  • Heellover
    5 years ago
    Akira Lane!!!!!!
  • bang69
    5 years ago
    Both
  • AnonymousJim
    5 years ago
    This one turned out to be a pretty good battle, but it's time to end it. I'll toss one more vote Lane's way. She's the right mix of perky and sexy. I only caught the tail end of Tweed's B-movie career and while she was hot, she was definitely a MILF before that was a thing, and while I don't mind MILFs, I'd rather have the cheerleader type. LANE: 14 TWEED: 7 ̶U̶n̶p̶u̶r̶p̶o̶s̶e̶f̶u̶l̶ ̶u̶n̶c̶l̶a̶r̶i̶t̶y̶:̶ ̶3̶ ̶P̶u̶r̶p̶o̶s̶e̶f̶u̶l̶ ̶u̶n̶c̶l̶a̶r̶i̶t̶y̶:̶ ̶1̶ ̶B̶o̶t̶h̶:̶ ̶1̶ Lane was who I thought would win this when I put together the bracket, but given how you guys were starting to skew older and toward more-established names, I thought Tweed would pull it out. But, nope, my original thought was right. The Lane train keeps a'rollin' all night long. She'll draw the winner of a showdown I'm personally looking forward to, Kristi Ducati versus Wendy Hamilton.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion