tuscl

I saw Hustlers last night .

Warrior15
Anywhere there are Titties.
Sugar babe wanted to see Hustlers, the movie last night.

https://www.fandango.com/hustlers-218764…

It's actually a better movie that I thought it would be. Damn, Jennifer Lopez looks good for her age. I won't spoil the movie, but was kinda disappointed with what happened to those women after what they did.

25 comments

• CJKent (Banned)
    5 years ago
    @Warrior15

So what did your Sugar Baby said about the criminals being portrayed like something other than criminals?

Is she getting any “ideas”?

Did you have a GFE with your Sugar after the movie?
  • Hank Moody
    5 years ago
    JLo is a national treasure.
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    "Did you have a GFE with your Sugar after the movie?"

--------

No, he paid for a political discussion about Wall Street greed.

Weirdo..
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Yeah I’ll see it eventually, if anything just to have some fodder to talk with dancers about
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Woohoo!
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Tonight on ABC 20/20 they are going to interview the NYC detectives, that busted the hustlers, and Cardi B and Jennifer Lopes are all going to be interviewed, if anyone is interested.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ sounds interesting, thanks for the heads-up - I just hope the show doesn't turn into a vagina-fest about female-empowerment
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ It's most likely to be a puff piece to entice folks into going to see the movie, ticket sales haven't really been all that great.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ you're probably right - kinda an infomercial for the movie vs a "hard hitting investigative piece"
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    I looked around the theatre to see who was seeing this movie. There were several groups of young girls seeing it. Not sure if lesbians or or girls looking for that empowerment thing. The only guys in there were like me, on dates with girls that wanted to see the movie.

There were several shots of some nice titties from time to time. But no nips of J-Lo .
  • grand1511
    5 years ago
    Quote from the show as experienced dancers are coaching a newbie on giving lap dances:

"Milk the clock, not the cock."
  • minnow
    5 years ago
    Haven't seen movie (yet), but I have viewed YT trailers. About half the comments jumped all over the fact that Cardi B (who claims to have drugged and robbed men while working as a stripper) is in the movie. Several posters saying movie is a glorified bio od Cardi B. I'll wait for more reviews before going.
  • IHearVoices
    5 years ago
    I'd already made up my mind to see it Tuesday for $5, and now I feel a little better about that decision.
  • Estafador
    5 years ago
    I've been reading some reviews and it's a pretty split boys vs girls theme. Many men call it over hyped, a false telling of narratives and funny with no edge. Many women on the other end call it edgy, empowering and view these women as hero vigilantes who are trying to take down "greedy" wall street.

Personally, I believe it seems to be painting these girls in a false narratives of women trying to be super vigilantes when in reality, they're scamming hard working perverts who most likely have zero to do with any wall street corruption. Pretty bad story telling.

Also a lot of comparisons between goodfellas and this movie where Goodfellas always comes out the winner. Not sure why their doing this, because there's no comparison. Guns and violence vs seduction and petty theft
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Movies like this validate torrent streaming.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    If the male / female roles in the movie were reversed, there would be outrage. And if men did it they'd be in jail, very few if any men would see it as empowering.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    I’m not going to see this sad depiction of non-whore strippers.

If you make a movie about strippers and Burt Reynolds isn’t in it - I’m not watching!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    I think going to see this movie will be similar to cops watching Hill Street Blues, or nurses / doctors watching Chicago Hope.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I just hope the movie doesn't give some girls/stripper/wannabes any wrong ideas.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    The 20/20 documentary was pretty-good; it wasn't a "hey these chicks rock" creampuff - most of the show was describing the events vs the actresses of the movie trying to spin-it from the POV of their Hollywood-bubble (the actresses of the movie were not interviewed till the last 5 minutes).

Those strippers looked less than remorseful - in their minds they consider themselves the victims for having to deal with the dog-customers and the club taking advantage of them - they came across as feeling more-bad that they got caught and the jig was up vs feeling bad for drugging and ripping-off those guys - sure at the end they said what they did was wrong but their body-language and face indicated they said that b/c they kinda didn't have a choice and had to sorta save-face; but they didn't look remorseful at all and it was typical stripper-shit of justifying their actions b/c "male custies are pigs" and "the clubs exploit them"; while at the same time kinda gloating when they talked about how much $$$ they made and how much they enjoyed all the expensive stuff they bought w/ the $$$ - IMO a lot of these girls want the big stripping $$$ but hate what goes w/ stripping so they kinda have to check their morals at the door and a byproduct of checking their morals is justifying ripping off custies - the two ringleaders only got probation - IMO (and others' interviewed) the police kinda botched the investigation and didn't go far enough to get the chicks for more.

I give kudos to the cardiac-surgeon whom had the balls to call these swindlers out and follow thru - those bitches had charged $135,000 to his credit-card (fucking ruthless) - and the douchebag club (Scores) went after him after American Express refused to pay the $135K - the douchebag club had to be in it and know that guy was in no-condition to be spending $135K (plus all the other guys they drugged and did this to but didn't have the balls to fight-it and just paid the ripoff bill) - the scam was predicated in large-part counting-on that the guys would not fight the charges to avoid embarrassment either b/c they were married or didn't wanna jeopardize their careers.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    In the past there have been two TUSCLers that have had this happen to them (waking up and not remembering what had happened) - it was kinda hard to believe them although they are established TUSCLers - but their description was pretty-much the same as the guys in the movie - seems as if this drugging-custies hustle may have been something known in the stripper-world (I think the TUSCLers that got drugged were both in Detroit clubs).
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    After reading Papi’s post about the interview with the dancers behind the movie - I’m wondering what the pink site might think about the portrayal of the dancers in the movie?
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    These are some clips of the 20/20 documentary from YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jN1ku1AA…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOOXJbon…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DabjDVg…

This one last link is from ABC News - IDK if it has footage not in the links above (it has commercials in b/w each segment - one segment plays - then a commercial - then another segment; etc):

https://abcnews.go.com/2020/video/real-l…

• nicespice
    5 years ago
    @cashman SW completely blasted that movie.
    https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showth…

Now that I’m in a state with legal weed, it may well be I end up watching the movie after all.

• nicespice
    5 years ago
    But I’ll probably wait until it hits the dollar theatre.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion