tuscl

Boston/Providence

doctorevil
Evil Lair
I’ll be in Boston next week. I plan on driving over to Desire in Providence. My last visit was too short to really get the full experience I see in the reviews. Any other places I should check out? I’m thinking of Wild Zebra. I’m also intrigued by the reviews of Mickey’s Valley View Pub. Looks like the kind of really sleazy place I would like.

8 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    I've heard rumors that Club Fantasies is improving but is far from dependable. No direct experience. The good news is that you can bail out of there and be at Desire or Wild Zebra in 10 minutes if prospects are dismal.

Wild Zebra is sleazy. Dancers are aggressive and not small, with a few exceptions.
  • loper
    5 years ago
    Mickey's is an inexpensive experience and is worth just about what you pay for. High-mileage from old or overweight talent. An occasional diamond in the rough but don't count on it.
  • codemonkey
    5 years ago
    Desire is awesome and Mickey's is... Mickey's. If you're really into that particular type of dive club it might be a good place for you. If you find you don't like it, you're not too far from the Providence clubs.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Everything that you do at Mickey's should be done covered.

Specifically... your eyes.
  • gawker
    5 years ago
    I used to own an apartment house 3 doors down from Micky’s And while it’s unique in Southern New England, I wouldn’t call it sleazy. A dancer in our Dancer Directory ( prettyeyessummer) dances at Micky’s and is a very attractive woman. Some of the others I’ve seen there through the years may be more physically challenged, but they try hard. A little bit more than 50 years ago I went to a club right around the corner from Mickey’s which was called the FEI club. I took a date and there was an orchestra and then the highlight of the evening: Busty Russell and her “nifty 50’s”. That club, long closed, was in a nice residential area just like Mickey’s.worth a look.
  • codemonkey
    5 years ago
    I agree Summer is attractive and very nice once you get her talking. She and a milk chocolate AA whose name I don't remember were the only dancers I saw that I was really attracted to.
  • loper
    5 years ago
    haha Ishmael.
  • vajmon
    5 years ago
    Desire is by far the best in town, especially when it cums to good "service";) And it's basically the only game in town if you're making a daytime visit. At night, Cadillac Lounge can be good if you like younger under 21y/o girls and don't mind tattoos. Fantasies has definitely been improving based on my visit there this past Saturday night. But from my experience it was even more of a regulars club than Desire, with all the hot to decent looking dames hanging with what looked like their RIL's at the bar all night on a date.
    Wonderland has some good looking mostly late 20's Latinas with big fake tits and big fake asses if that's your thing. Overpriced IMO. And I feel like that old Rolling Stones song every time I go there..." I can't get no satisfaction... "
    Foxy Lady also has some lookers and is like the Moulin Rouge of Providence, a famous tourist trap that's been around forever. It has some good stage shows, shower shows and a night club party atmosphere with a mostly 20-30 something hipster crowd, lots of couples, groups of friends and coworkers out for a risque night. No extras.
    Wild Zebra is a total shithole with a bunch of crackheads. If you go there be sure to book an appointment with your urologist.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion