tuscl

Dancer about her age?

Darkblue999
Somewhere in the club
I was talking to a dancer at a club. After few minutes, I suddenly asked her age to see if she is eligible to drink. She said she is 30 yrs old. She looked like 21-22 but I told her you don't look 30 . She asked me how old I look like , I told her may be 24-25. Then I offered her to buy a drink. She opted for Whisky.
So why would a dancer lie about her age that too many years older?

37 comments

• san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Maybe if she really looks young enough that she can't drink, ask her.

But otherwise you do not ask women their age. And if they ask you to guess or to tell them how old they look, you do not answer them.

SJG
  • Darkblue999
    5 years ago
    Yeah i bought her Whisky. So she is definitely above 21.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    So at that point you do not discuss her age.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I've had to learn this the hard way!

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Friend of friend, we are at his table. Woman asks me to guess her age. I was 22yo. I thought she was 35yo.

So I said she looked 30yo.

Hysterical screaming ensued. She was 29yo.

I learned from my mistake. You don't ask women their age. You don't answer if they ask you to guess their age.

SJG
  • GeneraI
    5 years ago
    Was she 30, or did she confirm she was younger when you pressed her. Your story doesn't satyshe was lying. Every older stripper I've ever met, I thought was younger than her actual age.
  • Darkblue999
    5 years ago
    heaving,

That was my thinking too. She might have thought i am matured so I may not like younger dancers. Her skin tone and face does not say she is 30, not even 24. She also told me she has been dancing for 12 years.
  • Darkblue999
    5 years ago
    General,

She did not say anything. She just smiled and diverted the topic. Also I asked her if she goes to school before asking about her age. She said she completed school. She finished nursing. Again I doubted that. She applied to couple positions. She could not get a job as nurse.
  • herbtcat
    5 years ago
    She is 22. She is 22. She is 22. She is 22. She is 22. She is 22. She is 22...…………………...

There is nothing wrong with asking her age, guessing her age or discussing her age - as long as you follow one simple rule: She is 22. It doesn't matter how old or young she looks, you say she looks 22. Always. Twenty-two.

I have conversations all the time where age may come up as part of a discussion - hers and/or mine. Maybe you think she likes older guys and you want to play up the "Daddy Like!" scenario. Maybe she thinks she is over the hill and is no longer competitive with the 20-ish waifs running around. Maybe you found common ground to talk about the topic de jour, since your are contemporaries from the same decade or era. It doesn't matter. If it comes up and you need to throw out a number: 22!

She can agree, she can opt not to confirm or deny, or she can make some response that she feels is interesting or useful to her. But that's her choice. I've never seen a dancer be insulted or upset or disappointed when I say she looks 22. The 19 year olds want to look older (so they can drink?). The 30-ish and 40-ish (gawd help you if she's fucking 50-ish!!) want to look younger.

So - 22.

Write it down on your Stripper Conversation crib notes if you have to. You know, the notes you use to wrap those condoms in your pocket in case they fall out?

• san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^^ Words of wisdom, will be on the paper I keep in top of my driver's license.

SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Eh. I don't care about age. If she's hot (to me) and I like her, I buy dances. If not... not.

I don't ask their age. Some dancers are touchy about it (be they young or old). I'd just ask "Can I buy you a drink?". If she orders alcohol then I assume that she's 21. If I'm wrong, that's for the bartender to sort out.

Also, sometimes dancers fib to customers just to entertain themselves and see how we react. Knowing that dancers are often not honest with customers, I avoid giving them more opportunities to lie than necessary.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Ishmael has good advice. Stripper ages rarely matter itc.

If you buy her a drink - and she wants booze - it’s not your decision - it’s up to the bartender.

If you play a game of guess the strippers age - it’s usually a waste of time - or you could get yourself into trouble -
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Well, either I ninja-ed txtittyfag, or we're having a spat...
  • bullzeye
    5 years ago
    Sometimes the dancers lie to the clubs, too

Recently, I’ve been amazed to find out the age of some dancers when they started dancing
  • Huntsman
    5 years ago
    They can get touchy about the age thing and I generally avoid asking. Having said that, if the question does come up and she gets touchy about it, that’s on her and it’s a good sign that she’s not worth any further investment of my time or money.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    "If a woman tells you she's twenty and looks sixteen, she's twelve. If she tells you she's twenty-six and looks twenty-six, she's damn near fourty."

Chris Rock
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    My personal rule is too never ask a women her age but if she asks me how old I think she looks, I use the information she may have provided (schooling, work history, children, etc) subtract a génerous amount of years and tell her 22.

• nicespice
    5 years ago
    Who said she was lying persay? Also keep in mind, when you have been drinking, and you’re in a dark room under flattering red lights and she’s wearing makeup...are you really *that* confident in your age guess judgement solely on looks?

Almost a week ago, some customer wanted me to have a drink (with alcohol) with him. I accepted, and then we chatted for a few songs. Then his reason for not buying a dance is “you’re too young”

I was thiiiisss close to telling him he was absolutely right and that I shouldn’t be drinking and throw the drink in his face. I restrained myself.

To his credit, I think he figured out what he said was stupid cause he called my name out when I walked off (I ignored him) and later he and his friends tipped me nicely on stage.

So @OP...it may well be the dancer you spoke with has heard the “too young” line before and wanted to preemtively strike. If you specifically used the phrase “old enough to drink” at her—then can you blame her?

But personally speaking, her ways are different than my ways. I lie down about my age when asked just for the simple reason I don’t want to listen to the customer be all “naaah really” and drag out the conversation unnecessarily.

Reading your story, I have been validated that my way is the correct way to proceed is talking.
    ——
    Going slightly off tangent , There was another customer later that night, while dancing for him, who wanted to guess my age and pegged me for “between 25 and 27”

I get impressed and slightly unnerved when a customer is able to figure out my real age.
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    ^^Spice, I started reading your post but quickly decided I’d rather see a photo of your spread open pussy. Can you post one? Thanks.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    ^^^Dawww, look at you quickly trying to cover up on your sexuality and pretend to be straight again...after posting all the stuff you did about Skibum all over the board.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    -->"I don't ask their age. Some dancers are touchy about it (be they young or old). I'd just ask "Can I buy you a drink?". If she orders alcohol then I assume that she's 21. If I'm wrong, that's for the bartender to sort out. "

Agree. I'll either ask if I can be her a drink, or sometimes, tell her I'd like to get her a drink and ask if she's old enough. I understand why random guys on their once-a-year big stripclub night ask questions like her age, but PLs should probably know better
  • Darkblue999
    5 years ago
    In my opinion, dancers are the only women where you can ask anything since strip club is a fantacy world where men can relax and all the dancers act like they are into customers.
    I never faced any objection when I asked age question without hesitation. I ask to find if they are eligible enough to drink. Sometimes I ask after they ask me about my age.
    So coming to this dancer, after buying her a drink we went to 30 min VIP. Based on her dances and the body goods she does not look/feel like 30 year old.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Darkblue999 said "In my opinion, dancers are the only women where you can ask anything since strip club is a fantacy world where men can relax and all the dancers act like they are into customers."

I don't really agree with this. For us, it's a fantasy world. For dancers, it's a job. And I don't care how deeply invested you might be in the fantasy, everyone brings some baggage and sensitivities into the club with them.

I have frank discussions with dancers, but mostly avoid topics like age, family, politics / religion, etc., because even fantasy lands have land mines. Once I know a dancer a bit better, I might go to those topics, but not before.

Whatever works best for you, though.
  • Darkblue999
    5 years ago
    Noted Ishmael. I won't bring sensitive topics like you mentioned into discussion with dancers.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    I'm not good at guessing dancers' ages. My favs have all looked younger than they were. I never ask a dancer for her age or real name. Those questions are intrusive, and the dancers can easily lie.

• Subraman
    5 years ago
    AGree. Darkblue, yes, of course, you can ask the strippers anything. But that doesn't mean they don't get annoyed as fuck by it, or offended and just bite their tongue. They are people, not programmable lapdance dispensers. And, they are often people who are emotionally immature for their age, which means that their responses can sometimes be out of proportion. You might not notice it, but the girls talk about an asshole tax (charge higher prices, give lower mileage) for guys who offend them or who they don't like. Plus, really, does your fantasy really have to include her happily tolerating sensitive questions?
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    So it's OK to ask a dancer if she fucks in VIP but not OK to ask how old she is. Got it!
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    ^ Well yeah. If a dancer brings up a sales pitch, then as a customer you’re not being an asshole for asking a follow up question.

It’s a bit more rude to just walk up and ask to fuck with no context tho. Not that it stops some of these customers...
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    To be honest - stripper names and ages mean little to me. Names are rarely their real name. Age is simply giving another opportunity for a dancer to lie to you.

Maybe you should ask her if she thinks you have a big dick too...
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I am 19 years old Ukrainian hottie with perky c cup tiddys and I been driving shit trucks for 25 years
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Shadowcat said "So it's OK to ask a dancer if she fucks in VIP but not OK to ask how old she is. Got it!"

Essentially... yes.

I'm not saying it makes sense or is reasonable or logical. But a dancer who has a wide menu in the VIP can absolutely have her own set of pet peeves and temper-triggering topics that might seem trivial to us.

Here's the thing... if I'm sitting with a smoking hot dancer and she's open to my kind of fun in VIP, I'm not the dumb fuckwit that's going to say "oh by the way, you look fantastic for a woman in her 30s."

That's not the Viking death I'm looking for, thank you very much.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    she's 19.
  • codemonkey
    5 years ago
    I had a dancer get all bent out of shape when I asked her how long she had danced at the club we were at. You can never tell what will set some people off. I don't know if she had worked there her whole career and thought that was the same as asking her age or what.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    -->"I'm not saying it makes sense or is reasonable or logical. But a dancer who has a wide menu in the VIP can absolutely have her own set of pet peeves and temper-triggering topics that might seem trivial to us.
    Here's the thing... if I'm sitting with a smoking hot dancer and she's open to my kind of fun in VIP, I'm not the dumb fuckwit that's going to say "oh by the way, you look fantastic for a woman in her 30s." "

Ex-fucking-xactly. In the end, this is about having an amazing BJ in the VIP for a great price. It's not about "some other stripper asked me something obnoxious, so I'll ask you something obnoxious, because in my weird mind that's fair".
  • Darkblue999
    5 years ago
    LoL@Heaving and shadowcat,
    Coming to kissing topic, the other dancers was giving very intimate contact dances in VIP she was looking directly into my eyes putting her lips very close to mine. I asked her can u kiss you. She just smiled and I asked her again she said no. I asked for reason it's too personal for her. So topless full contact dance is not personal but kissing is personal for her.
    I never understand about this in my life. They can be physical with stranger but no kiss.
    But at the same time you can see many girls kissing several strangers in dance/night clubs. Again I never understand this.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Women tend to hold something back (a) to keep us chasing them, and (b) to have a degree of control, as well as ownership over themselves.

In a night club, they hold back sex so they're often more liberal about kissing.

In a strip club, they hold back kissing because they're, by necessity, more liberal about everything else.

• san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    "So it's OK to ask a dancer if she fucks in VIP but not OK to ask how old she is."

Yes, you don't ask women their ages.

I though would not ask the second question either. Instead I would just tactfully make her understand what I want to do with her. In the middle of a front room makeout session, that is not difficult to communicate.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion