tuscl

Wooking for any available guard dog 🐕 jobs

WickThePuppy
I take humpin wegs out of the cwub ...on a discount!
Willing to sniff as much ass as necessary. Tank you so much.

Wuf wuf!

29 comments

• san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    How about policing the police, along our southern border?

SJG
  • WickThePuppy
    5 years ago
    Oh forgot to mention I’m not a liberal fuck head. Tank you anyway though.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Liberal usually means laissez-faire, and that is what dogs usually are.

SJG
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    You can come guard the shit truck and help keep the turd burglers away. There will be lots and lots of scooby snacks on it for you. You can stick your nose out the window and catch some nice breeze! Sometimes CrazyJoe cloggs some shitters at strip clubs. I am sure you will find some hot dancers legs to hump and sometimes those sometimes those hot stwippers vommit.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I went out with the woman who had a guard dog.

I said the dog looked vicious. She said that "He's not vicious, he's just trained."

Still bothered me though. Put a damper on continuing to see her.

SJG
  • rickthelion
    5 years ago
    Remember Mr. Puppy, good ricks are as far beyond “liberal” or “conservative” as the barnacle is beyond the hairless apes that infest this planet. Why would we ricks care about how much some idiot apes charge each other in taxes or whether some apes from one part of the world cross some arbitrary border that exists only in the minds of apes.

Now, I’m not saying it isn’t entertaining to watch some damn dirty apes freak out because somebody told them they have to pay more in their taxes or to watch other stupid apes freak out when some government “service” is cut. But don’t get too involved in their politics. Remember: they are damn dirty apes!

ROAR!!!
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^ The Ricks are planing to be living in earth orbit soon. Sounds like WickthePuppy is in with them now.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Should we admit dogs? A rick conundrum
    https://www.tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=…

WickthePuppy, The Ricks Gesellschaft has a guard job for you, but its not really a dog's job. You're a Rick now. More like a military guard, or really a paramilitary guard. So you'll get a Ricks armband, and a Mauser rifle.

You know that the Ricks operate internationally. This job will require relocating to Frankfurt. That's where the stock exchange is.

Completed in 1931 as the headquarters for Farben Gesellschaft, then used as Supreme Allied Command Headquarters, then as Goethe University, but now returned to something close to its original intent, used for the Ricks European headquarters.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c…

Easy job actually, just have to stop every car and ask the occupants for their papers. But handle this well, and you can look forward to bigger things.

One of their senior members Mr. B., asked me pass this along to you:

"It was my grandfather who brought money out in bearer bonds, to South America, and then in the early 1960's, back to West Germany, and then in the 1990's using that money gain control of key American industries.

I remember it just like it was yesterday, when I was a very small boy. We were in Berlin, and He invited us to fly with him in the Junkers Trimotor, to the rally in Nuremberg. I had never seen anyone fly an airplane before, and what He told us came from von Clausewitz, "War is the continuation of politics by other means."

So I tell you, today what we say is, "Economics is the continuation of war by other means."

And if only He could be alive to see it!"

SJG

Charmaine Sinclair 4 early photos
    https://www.tuscl.net/gallery.php?mode=A…
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Get em boy!
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Woof woof
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Bump
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    SJG is MongoL1oyd Schoene!

Lmfao!!
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Who farted?
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Some churches are being renovated now. They show the Throne descending on the Dias, by rocket thrusters. And on the Dias are the four creatures, Lion, Vulture, Turtle, and Crab. And now there is also a dog in a Wehrmacht uniform and carrying a Mauser bolt action rifle. He stands on the ground and guards the landing site.

But no one yet knows what the UberRick will look like. We just know that Hairless Apes are an evolutionary dead end, and that they are Always-Already Conquered, Perpetually Awaiting the Arrival of the Imperial Over Lord.

SJG

Ricks on commercials
    www.tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=68684

So a question to the Council of Ricks, have you ever done a hairless ape sacrifice? Do you plan to?
    www.tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=65268

Researching the origins of IG Ricks
    www.tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=68176

is skibum’s real name fred?
    www.tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=68605

Ricks and Juice
    www.tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=68646

Apes used to need their hair to keep warm
    www.tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=58245

Wooking for any available guard dog 🐕 jobs
    www.tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=68519

Did Jesus Die for E.T.’s Sins?
    www.tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=68591

Hitler's Monsters: A Supernatural History of the Third Reich
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=96r_nvkC30Y

Science and the Swastika : Hitler's Biological Soldiers
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQAdwjYc_VE

• san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    WickThePuppy, had been guarding Farben-Rick Haus in Frankfurt.

Having done an exemplary job, he is now being transferred, with his Mauser Bolt Action, to Saudi Arabia, where he will be guarding the B-52's.

Now these B-52's, in my view, are considered obsolete. They carry a larger bomb load than a B-1B, but they are still obsolete.

B-52's have straight turbo jet engines, so they are very noisy and they have poor fuel economy. But they go right up to the sound barrier, and they can fly at 60,000 ft.

But B-52's are not used this way anymore. Now they fly very low.

Some have suggested that their 8 engines, in 4 pairs, be replaced with 4 modern airliner high bypass engines. Quieter, better fuel economy, but flies lower and slower.

So the fact that this conversion has not yet been done, suggests that these B-52's have become somewhat expendable.

So it is suggested that RickthePuppy keep his head low. Someone is attacking with cruise missiles. It might be Iran. So you can guard a base perimeter, but you cannot guard against incoming cruise missiles.

And it was this need to guard airbases which in Vietnam resulted in troops on patrols, and being subject to improvised land mines. This lead to larger and larger scale ground conflict until finally we had 500,000 troops over there.

These B-52's may well draw fire, like from cruise missiles.

Da Nang 1965
    https://460fis.files.wordpress.com/2015/…

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ But they have not upgraded them to high bypass engines, for much better fuel economy.

And then for keeping the heat on North Korea, they used only B-1B's.

These have been after all developed to replace B-52's.

Cruise Missiles of some sort have been used to attack Saudi Oil Fields. Hard to trace where these are coming from.

These B-52's will be targets.

My feeling is that they are being treated as somewhat expendable. And come on, we know that mostly they will just be sitting on the ground.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    A little bit worried about WickthePuppy. Must be really hot out there in Saudi Arabi, guarding some b-52's.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c…

For one thing, it must be extremely hot.

So I considered getting Wick an official autographed Tammy Faye Baker air-conditioned dog house.

https://i0.wp.com/knuckledraggin.com/wp-…

But then I think about Wick out there with his Mauser Bolt Action. Its pretty dangerous, someone firing cruise missiles, and those B-52's might be intended as bait.

So we will fix him up with a Doggie Bunker. Most of it is underground. But it has a periscope for viewing, and a turret with a 2 barrel anti-aircraft gun, and a radar aimed Phalanx Gun.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phalanx_CI…

And the bunker will be air-conditioned. So he should be pretty comfortable, lots of space in the underground portion.

https://www.google.com/search?q=undergro…:

SJG

• san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    WickthePuppy is in a dangerous situation. Additional guard dogs are being deployed, and Wick has been promoted to Corporal.

SJG
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Good boy! Woof woof
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    You can guard the door to the shitter while I destroy them. I will pay you in scooby snacks 🍖🍗🥩🥓
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    Bacon! I got Bacon!!!
  • WickThePuppy
    5 years ago
    Thanks Joe! Wuf! Wuf!
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    Your welcome buddy. Anytime

🐿
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    Ooop there went a squirrel. Get em!
  • WickThePuppy
    5 years ago
    Yipeeee
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    WickThePuppy might not yet understand the gravity of his new duties, but nevertheless, he is providing excellent guarding.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Now in his underground Doggie Bunker, with his Phalanx Gun, guarding those Air Bases and the B-52's.

I knew it could get this bad!

https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=7035…

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    The 60 B52's going to Diego Garcia is unconfirmed. But I just contacted someone who is in Louisiana near that Barksdale AFB. See if he knows anything. As it stands though I am inclined to dismiss it.

Now of the B52's in Iraq or Saudi Arabia, that came from Mark Esper, when idiot Trump pulled the troops out of the Turkish / Syrian border area. Seemingly he did this as some kind of a favor to Vladimir Putin.

WickthePuppy has his remote control Phlanx Gun, and that can stop cruise missiles and other guided missiles. But I don't think even that could stop a ballistic missile.

Fortunately those sorts of small ballistic conventionally armed missiles don't do that much damage if they don't don't directly hit you.

Of B52's, I don't think they want to carpet bomb. But compared to a ship launched cruise missile, an air launched one has about twice the range and twice the payload.

SJG

Gimme Shelter (studio)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJRdDhnT…
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Still unclear about this movement of B-52's.

Here from a month ago:

2nd Bomb Wing based at Barksdale Air Force Base

https://news.yahoo.com/just-visiting-b-5…

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion