tuscl

$400 for 2 hours

Girl is easily a 9, but shit is fake as fuck....good or bad? 7 beers deep, I want that shit, 100% worth it. I feel like I might be getting a damn good deal. Fuck it my ass is going in face first

19 comments

• TFP
    5 years ago
    What do you mean by 'shit is fake as fuck'? Her body is fake? Her attitude is fake? If it's just her body that's fake then as long as you don't mind man made enhancements, what are you waiting for?! If it were me the two hours would already be up. $400?! That's a bargain whether it's ITC or OTC.
  • Member6532
    5 years ago
    Attitude, she wanted $500, I said 400 thinking I'd gave to go 500, and she said that's good, if it happens it's another story, but only 90 min to wait
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Fuck it. Pay her $250 and do an hour. Definitely a good deal.
  • Member6532
    5 years ago
    Dude, I am just waiting til 2, this bitch is so fine. Daty/dato in the club either way was worth it....21, blonde, no kids, tight everywhere, just 1 slow ass club.
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    DATO? With a stripper? ITC? You need to pay a visit to NaughtyHoney's thread.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    If she's fake attitude - and you negotiate her down - it could be mechanical. Those types - with super hot bodies - and fake attitudes - don't often provide great sex.

Those girls know they are hot as fuck - and they know guys will pay because they love their look.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    OK, so how did it go?
  • bullzeye
    5 years ago
    Crickets...
  • chessmaster
    5 years ago
    Dont all strippers have fake attitudes? That's sort of expected isn't it?
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Maybe he doesn't want to tell us that he waited out in the parking lot until 3;00 am, when it finally dawned on him that she was yanking his chain.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ that sounds like something you’ve done
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ^ Haven't we all at some point Snark Boy? Except unlike an arrogant ankle biting fucktard like you, I'm willing to admit it. 😉

Member, if she ghosted you, don't sweat it. That offer seemed a little too good to be true anyway. It's all part of the educational process.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Fuckn loser can’t laugh at himself what a joke, I’ve never sat in a parking lot waiting for a prostitute, that’s beyond anything I’ve ever done. Still gotta laugh at the thought.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    You realize the contradictions in what you just posted, no? You pretended that it was a lighthearted non-snarky joke, then you plowed ahead with the "in a parking lot waiting for a prostitute" comment. Ok 25, we get it, you want to let us know that you're too good to sit in a parking lot waiting for a prostitute, yet I'm the one who takes himself too seriously. 😉

There was a time around here when seasoned hounds really could laugh at themselves and admit to these faux pas, including many (myself among them) who fell for ye ol' "wait for me outside" at least once in their earlier clubbing days. Now it's mostly weird snarky troll types.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Anyway Member, keep in mind that in real life clubs the fucking weird ass - dayshift - non-alcohol drinking trolls you find around here are not the norm. Many have fallen for that gimmick in the dark of night, with a six pack under their belt in the wee hours of the morning. If this is what happened, then as time goes on you'll learn to more easily identify and avoid it.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ Never pretended it was a non snarky joke, you made it into something different go fuck yourself RickiBoi, and while you’re at it lighten up a bit on that pseudo alpha attitude, nobody here buys it we know better.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    25, a 10 year old girl is an alpha compared to an ankle biter l like, so I can see how you confused simple straightforward opinions as some special attempt to out alpha you. Your emotional weakness becomes obvious every time you try to wrap yourself in a herd opinion to buttress your weird posts, as you just did once again, unless of course that was the royal "We?" 😉

Btw, is there any particular reason why you decided to start trolling again? You were doing so well for a while, almost like a real live boy with thoughtful opinions. It's sad to see you backsliding now.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    "Like you..." lol
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ LOL you’re delusional
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion