tuscl

Tonight's the night...

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
Saturday, August 31, 2019 3:05 PM
...I get back on the horse. Going on a bit of a pub crawl with some of her friends. Probably gonna get wasted. I hope I'm not the one driving. And for those of you who want to pontificate on how pathetic I am for hanging out with a bunch of professional cocksuckers who all love her at least as much as I do, feel free. At least they don't have to *pretend* to be useful members of society.

33 comments

• JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    Nothing wrong with hanging out with a bunch of professional cocksuckers. It beats hanging with professional cornholers, when you're constantly worried about dropping loose change and having to pick it up.
  • gawker
    5 years ago
    GMD- I’ve been going through pangs of conscious all afternoon. Last night I brought a dancer home with me. We stopped at a restaurant near my home. The waitress/bartender was an old friend. My companion is in her mid 20’s, had red hair (on her head), many tattoos neck, shoulders, hands - and frankly, looked like a cheap whore. Arriving at my house my sister and a female friend (both aged 65) were sitting in my kitchen as my friend and I arrived. I made first name introductions as we cut through into my bedroom. I have a 6 foot shower in the master suite, and we took a shower and did what came naturally. It was a good night ( we sat on the side porch and smoked some pre-rolled legal joints) and she’s a slim very attractive woman. But, am I trying to be someone I’m not? I’m somewhere between 45 and 50 years older than last night’s action. I’m surrounded by people who tell me to “date” women closer to my own age. I’m sorry, but I doubt I could get it to twitch for most women over 50, never mind in her 70’s. So, you’re going out with a bunch of cocksuckers? Will you likely have a good time? There’s your answer.
  • loper
    5 years ago
    pangs of conscious. better than being unconscious.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    *Rod Stewart Voice* Tonight is the night It’s gonna be alright
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    @gawker, you did great. Nothing wrong with being with women 40-50 years younger than you, if you can handle it. I wouldn't let anyone tell me to "date" women my own age (54). I'd tell them to go fuck themselves and the homosexual horses they rode in on. Weed is fine, but if she started doing cocaine, meth or the Horse, that's where I'd draw the line. I don't need to get involved with some low-life junkie.
  • anthony6613
    5 years ago
    Gawker, you are the man.
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    It's like the late George Burns said, "When I was 19, I liked 19 year old girls. Why shouldn't I like them now?" ...He said that on the occasion of his 91st birthday! 😁
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    My daughter was so concerned about my relationship with my ATF that was almost 50 years younger than me, that she wanted to do a full back ground check on her. I talked her out of it. Welcome back GMD.
  • bullzeye
    5 years ago
    GMD & gawker - enjoy! You guys are just having fun, so go for it. We’re all adults here so if you can be with/bring home a woman who you will have a good time with, just do it. I don’t think there’s a guy here who wouldn’t want to be able to spend the night with a 20-something year old if they could
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Why would anyone on this board pontificate over you drinking with professional consumers? Enjoy. My only hope is that you don't fall in love with the next one who sucks your dick well and tells you that you're a good guy. ;)
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Fucking autocorrect - that was professional cock suckers of course.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    gmd, excuse me for not remembering the context. You're going out with your CF and her friends, or something? This is one of my favorite activities, me and a bunch of drunk strippers.
  • herbtcat
    5 years ago
    No one over 50 (or 60, or 70+) should EVER be ashamed of dating (i.e.: fucking) a woman in her 20's. You should be gawddammed proud! I know I am. In 2017, I was on a 2-week cruise around Australia with my then 24 year old Sugar Baby. A few days into the cruise we met a group of 3 couples from Sydney on the ship. They were all in their 50's and 60's and the guys were very successful business people. At one point my SB went to the bar to get me and her a drink. While she was away, the oldest guy, with the most money (he owned a winery, for fun) asked me hold old my GF was. He was sitting right next to his wife and the other two couples. I immediately replied that she is 24. There was a second of silence as I maintained eye contact with him... then he smiled, gave me a fist bump and said "You fucking Dawg!". When I got back to my stateroom with my Sugar that night, I fucked her until dawn. That was a good day.
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    @Subraman, no this was a bunch of girls, and one other guy, who were friends and former co-workers of my late ATF, most of whom have moved on from the stripper life. Only one still in the club, and that's not as a dancer, but as a manger, a quite capable one. We imbibed more than a little of the "water of life" in celebration of *her* life. :D @rick, I'm shocked, I say shocked, at your restraint. That was *almost* a reasonable comment. :) @gawker, I pray to the gods that I am as lucky as you are when I'm your age. Dude, you rock. @ATACdawg, I think he was also the one who said, "You can't help getting older, but you don't have to get old."
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ===> "@rick, I'm shocked, I say shocked, at your restraint. That was *almost* a reasonable comment. :)"" You should also be thanking me for the restraint I showed in letting the last thread die. You convinced yourself that you were a good guy for making your SO lie for you even before you were married. Then you characterized an organization that feeds, clothes and educates 10s of millions of people worldwide every single day, and saves countless lives every year, as "rapey" because of small handful of bad actors. But the icing on the cake was an arrogant belief that a higher power (if it exists) should be answerable to you. It was a masterful exercise in finely aged narcissism. 😉 But drinking with a group of strippers? No static from me on that one. 😀
  • Ch3ll
    5 years ago
    Im not at the age of GMD or gawker yet but I do hope that if I'm single at your age I'm able to get with younger women. Who knows how I'll feel when I'm older as far as "fun", but I know a 60 yr old who I'd do. It was a 50 yr old stripper that I thought was late 30s until she told me otherwise. Anyway, I guess I'm just saying some older women out there do look good and at least at my mid 30s age would arouse me.
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    @rick, LOL! Narcissist? Projection much? I'm arrogant rick, not narcissist. You let it die there, so you could resurrect it here? Nice. There's no *making* my wife do anything, rick. Of course, there's no *need* to make her do anything either. Do *you* tell *your* friends you fuck strippers, rick? No? Why not? Maybe because it's none of their business? See, it's the same thing here. It's none of anyone else's business what our business is. Sorry rick, all the good works in the world don't make up for the covering up of their priesthood's evil. If hiding, protecting, and defending child molesters can't be characterized as "rapey", then I don't know what can. I'll give you feed and cloth, but educate? You mean like, the world was created 6,000 years ago? Evolution is a lie? Homosexuality is unnatural? is that what you call education? And yes, I *am* arrogant enough to require that a so-called god who says "I love you unconditionally unless you don't love me back, in which case I'll punish you forever" answer to me for his crimes. Just as I would a child beater who claimed to do it out of "love".
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    ^^Wow, Rick, you just got owned, bitch-slapped and bent over a table, all in one motion. Good thing tomorrow is a holiday. Not sure how you could possibly show your face at your workplace after such a pantsing.
  • rickthelion
    5 years ago
    Watch it Prufrock, you’re talking to a rick there. rickdugan is quite possibly the smartest hairless ape on the planet and is most certainly smarter than you or Georgie whittle dick! ROAR!!!
  • rickthelion
    5 years ago
    Besides, my bud rick has it right about the Catholics and (surprise!) the little dicked one is wrong. The Catholic church does not reject evolution. And the origin of Big Bang theory can even be traced to a Catholic priest. The Catholics do have a few things wrong, for I have communed with God as a high level rick. I went to the mountain and what did I see but a clawed hand reaching down for me. That is when I realized there is a God and his name is rick. He wears a suit and tells all the angels and djinn that he’s a chemical engineer when he wants to get some. rickdugan has not yet had his divine encounter because it is reserved for the highest level ricks, like me and the barnacle. But rest assured, if you have to choose between a rick and a tiny-dicked loser you should go with the rick every time! ROAR!!!
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    LOL. I'm letting gmd's last post marinate in its own juices. At a certain point, responding to the obvious is counterproductive. Anyone who knows anything about married life, religious education and/or personality disorders will pick up the obvious sound bite absurdities without any help from me. This really makes me wonder who is at the center of many of these longstanding accounts.
  • rickthelion
    5 years ago
    Testify rick! Put the fear of God in Georgie widdle dick! ROAR!!!
  • rickthelion
    5 years ago
    For all those who blaspheme, all who kill the innocent, and all who poach pangolins, remember that someday thou shalt die and when you do St. Peter will be standing at the pearly gates and he’ll look at you and say “I have one word for sinners!” That word will rhyme with schmildebeest! ROAR!!!
  • rickthelion
    5 years ago
    And before any of you apes criticize me for killing the innocent just remember this: wildebeest, zebras, and apes ain’t innocent. Well, maybe the little apelings, for they may grow to embrace the wisdom of the council of ricks. And the hairless ape females can become sexy when they reach a certain age. But wildebeest and zebras are born sinners! ROAR!!!
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    So it was a fun night then, I take it?
  • rickthelion
    5 years ago
    You know it wasn’t nicespice. Georgie little dick is exaggerating his dick size. It isn’t like he can actually have sex. He’s just a pathetic loser who insults his betters. But someday he will be walking down a street and hear a word that chills him to the bone. A word that rhymes with schmildebeest. ROAR!!!
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    MrLion, In all your almighty wisdom, I’d like to humbly seek your advice. One time Dugan got angry at me and told me that I was a ladyboy and also I was a part-time dancer who didn’t understand the value of money. Luckily, none of the rest of hairless apes that I have met up with so far IRL have caught on to the fact that I’m a ladyboy. Buuut...I don’t want to be found out. How should I go about getting a surgical operation done, when I am only a part time dancer?
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Nice, my bad. I shouldn't have ruled out the possibility that you really are a girl who simply has some mental defect that leads her to posting weirdly disconnected "I read about it in a book" shit when you're not inexplicably trolling to board with multiple accounts. Mea culpa. Next time I'll try to keep an open mind and consider all of the possibilities. 😉
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    ^^^Well thank you for the apology, but I want to hear from Mr. Lion about getting the final snip done. Please Mr. Lion
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Ooooh shit Wrong account😫
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    We have been waiting for the Übermensch. Now I know that he will be a Rick, and no, he will not be a hairless ape. SJG
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    @nicespice, it *was* a fun night, thank you for asking. A little melancholy at times, but good. :)
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    @rick, *you* know about *your* married life, and *I* know about *mine*. Neither of us knows anything about the other's. And frankly, I don't *want* to know about a "marriage" that involves repeatedly lying to one's spouse and breaking the allegedly "solemn" vows one presumably took. Take care, rick.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion