tuscl

Papi and our other so fla friends ready for the “big one” ?

aquavelvaman
Virginia
Friday, August 30, 2019 6:48 PM
Keeping my fingers crossed that the storm takes a sharp right turn sooner than expected... in the mean time, please make sure Diamond Dolls and Cheetah have priority on sandbags and plywood!

24 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I'm doing my part by offering shelter to any SoFlo stripper that needs it
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Papi's got the right fucking idea!
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Pitch that tent for them @Papi.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    Thinking about how a veteran PL would plan a trip to Florida next week to take advantage of the strippers who’ve missed out on a slow business schedule, with the holiday weekend, end of the month, and storm coming. Sounds like a good time to run your system, like Rickyboy Dugan does so well.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Since a lot of you will be evacuating to Georgia, at least bring some good looking strippers with you. :)
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    Ho Hum...
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    24 hours ago, I was kinda nervous. Now, not so much.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Looks to be more of a wet blow job this morning
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Did the storm ruin your dayshift visits?
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Saw a convoy of trucks headed south on I-75 this afternoon. Should I tell them to turn around?
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    sc, Stay put and see what this thing does.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Miami is so ghetto not even hurricanes wanna come here 😄
  • Cheo_D
    5 years ago
    LOL Papi yeah, it's choosing to threaten the coast above Boca... but just a slight variation and our blessed Pompano, land of many establishments, can get clobbered. I got family up above WPB so watching very warily. So still, best wishes for ALL in FloriDuh and here's hoping all you do is get wet so by next weekend you can be doing what it takes to help the economy recover one tip at a time.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    For the strippers this is going to be the perfect storm coming at the beginning of the month keeping us home next week should be excellent clubbing conditions for us right @RickDugan 😂
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    dorain, MOVE!!!
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    @25: Before the storm is better than after. I have tested these approaches in storm situation both up north and down in FL and here is what I've found: Before the storm they are trying to scrape up cash to stockpile supplies and go someplace else if needed. There is a little more panic, which breeds motivation. I had a great time late last week, when everyone was cleaning out the stores and gas stations. The clubs were packed full of girls. After the storm isn't the same because everyone is in the same boat. For starters, the panic is over. If the damage was minor, then everything is back to normal. If it was catastrophic, then the clubs will be closed along with every other business and the girls will already have done what was needed to get through, which might include going to one of the emergency shelters if they had no other options. And if the club manages to open while conditions are still horrible, then plenty of guys will join the girls in the club to enjoy power, sports tv, cooked food, AC, chilled drinks and of course the girls. As far as FL right now, the panic has subsided as every weather forecast has this thing missing Florida and running up the coast to SC. So remember next time to strike during the panicky buildup. 😉
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Clubber is right. That stupid thing is just sitting right on top of Grande Bahama Island right now. No telling what that place will be like after the storm leaves. Dorian, get the fuck outta here !
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    No @Rick, everyone is not in the same boat, my home is in a low risk flood zone actually designated a "C" zone, I have a backup generator fully fueled and able to run for 12 days if necessary w/o refueling, have both high impact windows and accordion shutters along with reinforced doors including the garage, roof is hip type, guarantee, most of the gals aren't prepared, and I know for a fact most of the clubs have not been busy this week as most of the customers, have been making hurricane preparations since Wednesday, even so, my comment was offered as snark not to be taken seriously.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Well 25 then I guess i didn't pick up the whiny womanly tone that your snark is usually infused with, so I gave it a real response anyway. 😉 Also Mr. Literal, if you read my elaborations you'd have picked up the main thrust of that comment, which is everyone has taken steps, whatever they are, by the time the storm is over. The clubs around here had more girls than normal late last week. Remember we were first getting warnings about this storm almost a week ago and back then it was forecast to make landfall in FL yesterday. Cars were packing the highways around here last Wednesday and Thursday with people fleeing the state and I couldn't find a store with any water, batteries or canned goods left. But with it dragging on for so long now, and the forecast changing to no landfall, everything has relaxed.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @Rick I know humor is not your strongest feature, but that’s pretty funny coming from an alpha like yourself
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    To those that have experience a real hurricane, can you even bare to think of over 24 hours with Cat 4-5 winds? I can't even begin to grasp that!
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ wouldn’t want to grasp it if you “bare”it
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    The worst part of these storms are the constant barrage of news reporting the same thing over and over, they should put up their regular lineup of shows and update us on the storms status at intervals rather than trying to make us all scared with this constant blather about how bad conditions are.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    25, Veterans of hurricanes don't pay much attention to the news. Just keep aware of where the storm is and where it MAYBE is going.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion