tuscl

What's up TUSCL?

CC99
Say yes to the sex industry!
Friday, August 30, 2019 12:41 PM
CC99 here, formerly known as DC9428. Just felt like poking my head back in here to see what's going on these days. A lot of stuff has happened since I left last May. Believe it or not, I finally dated a girl this summer without paying for it. And it happened pretty much exactly the way I wanted it to. I was at a club, she approached me, asked me to dance, we slept together, went on a few dates. She was a pretty nice girl, unfortunately she already had plans to move away before we met though so I don't know how the future of this is gonna go but she said she's gonna visit. Honestly feel like God himself threw me a bone this summer haha. He was probably like, "look dude, I'm sorry about all that shit I put you through, here, please forgive me." I guess all I can say is that those months were really really hard but the good thing about it is that going through all that makes you really grateful for what you have when a girl does finally date you. Jesus though, when you come out of a dry spell and finally have sex. Its ridiculous how much it causes your libido to suddenly resemble a constantly overflowing volcano. Anyway, I'm not "coming back" I will say. I feel that my addiction to this site and relentlessly using it as a distraction was a significant factor in my depression last year. I'm hoping this year will be different. I've done a lot of maturing over this summer. Sometimes it really shocks me how dramatically my personality changes in such a short period of time. But I felt like poking my head back in and seeing what's going on. Hell I wouldn't mind getting called a beta cuck again by Pistola, IceyLoco, or SirLDK. Anyway though, here's hoping my last year of college is very different from the past three.

39 comments

• PC-Principal
    5 years ago
    You go crush that college pussy. Crush so much pussy that they nickname you junior after me. PC Junior. Pussy crusher junior.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @CC99 I only called you Beta CCuck because you acted like one and trolled me in the process. If all that stops, you won't be getting any name calling from me. Good to hear you got laid the civilian way. That's not beta cuck material in my book. Let's hope it's just the start of a more positive and confident approach to getting laid and female attention.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Hi CC, glad to hear you're still alive and well. Icey and Nicole are missing (ah, shucks) so it's been marginally more civil and less fluff. Best wishes on last year of college.
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    Congrats, CC! You are hereby oromoted to Alpha Cuck, 2nd Class. Just kidding, man. Welcome back to the land of those in Puratory! 😉
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    @SirLDK I'm not really sure why you thought I was trolling you. I think I was more being defensive. But its whatever, I don't really care about that stuff anymore. I only brought it up because I thought it would be funny. I don't think there's anything wrong with hiring hookers or strippers to relieve sexual frustration. But I do think its important to keep in mind that its not a real long term solution but rather something to tide you over until things can improve, I think my severe anxiety caused me to forget what would actually make me happy and it also convinced me that there was no chance things could ever change. @txtittyfag I guess we'll never know for sure. @gSteph Thanks for the nice message. Yeah, I noticed that it looks really quiet around here these days. Gotta say, the drama and arguing is part of what makes TUSCL, TUSCL lol. Funny to see the character trolls aren't gone though.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    @ATACdawg Lol that's a good one. Glad to see you still have that ridiculously hot girl in your avatar. Don't ever change it lmao.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @CC99 whether you meant or intended it or not, I'm just telling you how it was received by me. My only major issue was you thinking and justifying that things would never change for you. Glad you are past that mindset!
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Dude would it kill you to shitpost every now and then. Not that hard, what it takes all of like 4 seconds
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    @SirLDK Well its like Papi_Chulo said once. Sex is like a brain vitamin and if you don't have it, your mind just isn't right. I could have sworn the world looked more vibrant and colorful after spending a night at her house. Its weird lol.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    @Muddy Sorry, looks like you'll have to shitpost twice as much to make up for it.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Welcome back Soy Boy Beta Cuck. Congratulations on finding a girl that’s dtf in college. What. An. Accomplishment. 🥳🥳🥳 So when y’all were hooking up, did you two have a threesome with your waifu pillow, or did you put your other girl in the closet? 🤣🤣🤣
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    @Pistola Lmao Actually she isn't a college student. She's graduated and a few years older than me. Lowkey cougar I guess but still 20s so not really. Thought about it but I didn't feel like going through another bottle of laundry detergent so I passed on that.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    CC99, glad things went well for you with this new civvie! We have had some postings from a Coconut Crab, a giant kind of crab that eats people and then drags their bones back to his lair. [view link] And we have got now a puppy that is a member of the Council of Ricks [view link] And then we have California Attorney General Xavier Becerra leading 19 states in suing the Trump Administration for their unlawful and unconstitutional and inhumane policy of detaining immigrants. [view link] Watch this video: Sacramento CA, Gov. Gavin Newsom, AG Xavier Becerra [view link] SJG The B 52s With the Wild Crowd! Live In Athens, GA 2011 [view link]
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    @SJG TUSCL needed a puppy. Not surprised at all this puppy wants to hump everything in sight lol.
  • Lil_Baller100
    5 years ago
    Wazzup CC wats good
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Lmao, my favorite troll account. How much sizzurp is running through your system right now?
  • DeclineToState
    5 years ago
    -->"Sex is like a brain vitamin and if you don't have it, your mind just isn't right." Like Elaine in that Seinfeld episode.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Didn't realize it was seinfield but it's true.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Welcome back CC
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    maybe that's my problem. I just ain't getting enough sex.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^ Not enough front room makeout sessions! SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ things aren't going well for you heaving? In College? Divorced? Not accustomed to civvies, no GF? SJG Joe Jackson - Full Concert - 02/15/80 - Capitol Theatre (real good!) [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    So I guess then that it comes down to getting a suitable civvie girlfriend. Sorry things are coming across as so tough for you. Usually if you are employed, you will be having to fight them off. Women are aggressive and there is really only one thing they seem to want, or this is what they tell themselves. Usually employed is all you have to be. That is how they judge men. Totally unfair, but so are the ways men judge women. There has been discussion on this board as to the best places to pick up girls. That is not that hard. But making a relationship work is always going to be difficult. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ understood. Maybe CC99 will weigh in. SJG
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    I would say “welcome back”, but you’re about to depart again anyways so meh 😝
  • DeclineToState
    5 years ago
    -->@MisterWonderful: "maybe that's my problem. I just ain't getting enough sex." Or IceyLoco's problem, despite his claims to the contrary
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    If you want to know my fucking problems ask, don't assume. CC I never called you a beta cuck. Hope you hit it raw though. And you're one of the few ing people on this site. You should stay
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    @Heaving I know this a horrible answer, forgive me but I honestly don't know what I did. I was just dancing in the club and she came up and asked me to dance with her. I guess, I was wearing cologne, I had a black shirt + blue and black plaid cargo shorts, and I was dancing in the club. That's all I can really say. One thing I did learn this summer was that even if you don't feel like it, make yourself go out to nightclubs or bars sometimes because you really never know what's gonna happen when you enter a room full of drunk people. Even if all you can muster is to just stand there on the dance floor and awkwardly dance. And of course, some nights are going to be completely unproductive, nothing will happen and you'll walk out feeling like you wasted $20-40. But, as it turns out, just going out enough times can be worth it. It at least takes your chances from 0% to 1% lol. I'm sure you know that I really had lost all hope last year. I thought I was doomed to die alone, but I regained a lot of it and it happened when I least expected it. I'm still awkward too, I can relate a lot to that feeling that its hard to meet people but then it gets easier later on. Its okay if you want to talk about your problems by the way, I don't consider it "threadjacking." @NiceSpice Its okay I'll take it as a "welcome back." I can say I'm at least staying as long as this thread is active. @IceyLoco I can't, my family is way too fertile for that lol. I'm just joking about the beta cuck stuff btw. I'm glad to see such a warm reception from everyone, I might stay after-all. But I gotta make sure if I do that I don't get addicted the way I did last year.
  • captainfun
    5 years ago
    CC. Congrats on getting laid. It's the beginning of the school year. My best dad advice is to focus on that and not on this website. If you can find a way to be on here for 10 minutes a day, great. But you seem to be all in or nothing. You may want to opt for nothing. Once you graduate and find a job you can fuck off on websites about girls all you want.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    CC, sounds like when you met thos girl you were not expecting to meet anyone and at the moment you did not give a fuck. Just dont give a fuck and it will happen again
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Oh no I was there with the purpose of finding a girl and was thinking about it the whole time. But I do think that sometimes not giving a fuck helps. @CaptainFun I think you are right. I do tend to be pretty all or nothing about things. Not the best way to be but I do seem to throw myself head first into things.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    @Heaving Yeah I get that for sure. Wooing girls is hard and much more anxiety provoking. Its much easier to just pursue friendships with them. I actually didn't ask the girl's name. For a few days, I called her and just began the conversation with "hey how's it going" to cover up the fact that I didn't really know what it was. Eventually I found out her name by giving her my social media profile and then seeing what hers was upon getting a friend request. I then began the conversation the same way so as not to tip her off that I previously did not know. Eventually, however, I started using her name is casual conversation.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Lol I was thinking we sound a lot a like too. I think every year that goes by its gonna get better. Best of luck to you as well.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    So CC99, are you still of the opinion that colleges can be negative environments, mono-culture, conformist. And do you believe that this likely played a role in pushing Elliot Rodger over the edge. None of the commentators go along with this interpretation. None of them suggest that there could be anything wrong about UC. I agree with them that misogyny is the main problem, and that the NRA promotes this violent retribution fantasy. But I still see there as being a problem with these elite colleges. That they have mostly full time, no employment, student bodies is the most salient feature. Hope you can log in sometimes, even it if might be just to add to your own threads. You add a huge amount to this forum. And Icey, good to see you posting too. You also add a great deal. SJG
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    So you kept your waifu aka jizz blanket to yourself when you were knocking boots with another lass, good idea betacuck. With all honesty though, this website is more interesting with your betacuck posts than without, so hope you pop in from time to time. But as far as being a reg, you should spend your time in college chasing tail, getting good grades, and working on post-college life plans rather than spending too much time on here talking with us degenerate strip club patrons.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    @SJG Yeah, college can be a really weird environment. Its like having a small city full of 18-22 year olds a lot of the time. Some bizarre social dynamics exist in college that really don't exist outside of it. I've noticed people at my school seem to either love it or hate it. A few people I know have talked about feeling like girls outside of college like them a lot more than the girls at my school do. I think the college environment also serves to blow up a lot of girls' egos. Whether its the constant feminist oppression message given to them in classrooms, the 1,000 matches they get on Tinder, or getting hit on constantly on campus. The girl that I dated seems like she's never been in an environment with a lot of people. She grew up in rural small towns all her life. I met her because she just happened to be visiting a city where I was visiting and we found out we didn't live too far away from one another. Then again, I actually got a girl's number at a party two nights ago. I think a guy who's had sex recently just puts out a different vibe from a guy who hasn't been laid in months. That's part of the reason why I think prostitutes can help socially awkward guys a lot. It gives you a foundation to work with at least while just being in a dry spell for months can make it really difficult to dig yourself out of that hole.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    College is strange, I agree. And P4P can give a guy experience. But that is only if he wants to learn from his experiences. Otherwise he just becomes a PL. Feminism has multiple strains. Known girls from colleges who were really fucked up by one of the strains. Overall though I am profeminism. Glad you were able to log in and post for a while, CC. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I feel that one needs an extensive education just to be able to live in this world. I don't mean to pursue a career and make money, I mean just to be able to live. But conventional college is just not the best way. SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    I feel that san_jose_creep seeks to assign blame on others for his own failures in life. Failed marriage because of his excessive mongering? Blame strip clubs as 'clip joints'. Blame his wife for her destructive ways. Blame the institution of marriage itself! Do anything but blame himself! Failed schooling and fitting in in college? Blame the institution of college itself! Again note that he doesn't ever blame himself! Failed at getting laid or having real life sex with a woman? Again blame the strip club business model. Or blame the lack of a sex cult organization where he's the leader. LOL he creates any 'logic' as a means to stay in denial about his own personality and intellectual faults.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion