tuscl

Short SA chat...

Call.Me.Ishmael
Rhode Island
Thursday, August 29, 2019 8:44 PM
SA GIRL: "Hey you wanna chat a bit maybe get together?" ISHMAEL: "Maybe. Tell me a little about yourself." SA GIRL: "I'm a hot mess, but you can put pretty much anything in my butt." ISHMAEL: "Okay. You're not what I'm looking for. But I gotta say... your elevator pitch is on point." SA GIRL: "Thanks?"

14 comments

• JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    ISHMAEL: "Are you available for a front room makeout session?"
  • PC-Principal
    5 years ago
    PC Principal says the proper answer after line #3 was ‘Define Anything.’ You are now served detention for one week so we can learn you up.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    I think you said it perfectly. She’s not your type - but her quick answer showed how open she is. If you are into ass (no homo) - and you liked her SA look - her pitch could have sealed the deal.
  • Longball300
    5 years ago
    Reminds me of a offer I got from a day shift girl at the Coliseum in Detroit years back, she said: "For $100 you can put anything you want, anywhere you want"..... cute too, albeit a bit chunky.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    5 years ago
    @[view link].Ishmael Pics or it didn’t happen Seriously, did she send you pics to back her claim? I guess you are not interested knocking at the back door. Dude, all the cool kids are doing it.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    @CJKent... Yeah. You're a creepy little man.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @CMI you're assuming a lot with that statement lol
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    I feel very secure with the first of those three descriptive terms.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ Agree there second and third is debatable
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    I guess my reaction would be tied to hot she he was
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    After being on the site for about 4 months now, I have decided that are basically 3 groups of women on SA. 1) women that think it's a dating site and are looking for a boyfriend/husband. 2) Colleges girls that need money help so they want a long term sugar daddy to just give them money, some of these are willing to put out to get the money. 3) Outright hoes. I get propositioned at least once a day. I later notice those profiles are deleted.
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    Mini-report on the sugaring scene in metro Denver: On TUSCL metro Denver seems to have a reputation for below-average strip clubs yet the sugaring scene is above-average. The downtown clubs + Shotgun's have many beautiful dancers but those clubs have a reputation for being expensive and low mileage. But for that very reason, the downtown clubs can be a decent place to shop for SBs. I find it really easy to broach that subject with dancers; I would *never* do the same with some cute barista at Starbucks. But it's hard to get out of strip club without spending $300 and it's just not an efficient way to find someone. But I have, occasionally in the past. Search for SBs online between the age of 18-25 typically gives about 8000 hits within driving distance. There's a huge college population between CU Boulder and CU Colorado Springs. And I've had one SB who grew up here and went to Duke, another who grew up in San Francisco and wanted to study here. Both were terrific. There's just orders-of-magnitude more choices online and cuts out all the "friction" associated with the search. Searching online has it's own pitfalls. I've had the most problems with no-shows and occasionally misleading pictures. If written several times that current SB stood me up at M&G (13 months ago). But I have no problems whatsoever with Backpage hoes. If you turn off the searchability of your profile, concentrate on well-written profiles, and insist on unpaid, platonic, first dates, the Backpage infestation is a non-issue. As far as anal-sex, I've never done it and never will. Don't understand the attraction. One of my SBs sat on the edge of the bed the first time and told me that "all the guys on SA are trying to get into my ass." So I guess I'm in the minority.
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    Did you see my comment in the other thread @Dougster? Why not take a break and get some psychiatric counseling. Print out some of your collection of 10,000 troll posts and the two of you can figure out why you troll as an illiterate Texas redneck. My guess is that crave human contact, and you haven't had any in years. Good luck buddy!
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    ^^TxTittyBender has had plenty of human contact, if you count his mom's ass and his sister's lips.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion