tuscl

Tennessee SUCKS !

Nidan111
Somewhere in MO.
Thursday, August 29, 2019 7:13 PM
And not in a good way. Have spent all week traveling around Memphis and Nashville. The bars are lame and there are no good strip clubs nor AMPs. The best you will ever get is CANDYLAND in Memphis and it is a shit hole. I can’t even bring myself to tip bartenders more than standard. SUCKS POND WATER!

8 comments

• SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    I clubbed in Nashville back in the late 90s. Went to Deja Vu and Club Platinum quite a bit. I loved it for the hot chicks but dance mileage was low. I also tried out a private show lingerie place and definitely got better mileage there. It cost more, though. I don't put it at sucks level but it's pretty tame relatively speaking compared to places like Phoenix and Portland. But damn those southern belles were HAWT!
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Thanks for the info about Candyland Memphis. I guess you've just got to get girls outside. Certainly like that here. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ There had been reportedly two other black clubs in Memphis. SJG
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    If in Nashville, just go to Tootsie's downtown. Lots of eye candy and good music.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I'm gonna dump a load on Nashville
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I have not traveled much, but I have been once long ago to Nashville, outskirts of town, Grand Old Opery. They say that Nashville is the newest of the Southern Cities, completely synthetic. Conference rooms named after Confederate generals. All done in that Antebellum style. I finally took a taxi-cab to the closest supermarket. Even that was not very good. But I was able to get enough peanut butter and jelly to last me though the end of the conference. Memphis sounds better, more diverse, deeper roots, black mecca. All the old recordings made in Memphis, not Nashville. But both of the above are just highway rest points for getting through that region. My real interest in Tennessee will be in the east, a place where there was not much slavery and which did not support secession. The University, the TVA, the manufacturing sector, and Ten-Tec. Very little like this left in the US, and they do seem to have some premium knowledge. [view link] SJG Joe Jackson - Full Concert - 02/15/80 - Capitol Theatre (real good!) [view link]
  • goldmongerATL
    5 years ago
    What club does Tennessee work at?
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Grand Ole Opery is as stupid kind of theme park. Nashville itself, hard to say. Could have good in it. Memphis sounds interesting. In a different way, so do Sevierville and Knoxville. I am confident that many of the most interesting young women in the entire state, will be found dancing it its strip clubs. SJG Something good in Nashville [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion