tuscl

At HK last trip, I found my ATF... but she leaves in 4 days!

sexmeplease
Having BJ’s in VIP in Arizona
Wednesday, August 28, 2019 9:50 PM
I found her boys. Sweet little thing from Guanajuato. But, after an amazing evening that surpassed both our expectations, I find out she leaves in four days to go back home. No plans to return because she’s going to her final year at University. Such a disappointment! But it was fun while I had her.

16 comments

• Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Sorry to hear but at least you had a great experience. Now armed with knowledge and experience, you know how to find a quality BG who can be an ATF or have a lot fun finding one.
  • sexmeplease
    5 years ago
    Yes, thanks to you and @misterwonderful I aim to find that pleasant port from the storm and ram my helm into it over and over...
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I find the best rememdy to when I miss my CFBG is to go more BGs. Sometimes it helps and when it does not, I go bang more BGs.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i've had so many excellent experiences with so many excellent girls at hong kong ... but I have realized that these times with these girls is not something that's going to be repeated often over a long period of time. the best girls are available just for when you happen to hook up. if you are lucky you might see her next month. most all hk girls move on.
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    You could have gotten her number and facebook instagram to keep in touch, and may be go visit her.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    My experience is that women usually are real good when you first meet them. And then also if you keep seeing them frequently. But if you try to shelve them and then revisit, it won't go that well. SJG Garbage - Stupid Girl (live Paris) [view link] Only Happy When It Rains [view link] Live On Letterman [view link] I Think I'm Paranoid and Push It [view link] Push It [view link]
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    anislee. that is beyond my usual level. i rent 30 minutes at a time.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @anislee Visit her at home? Not I. Too many chicas to make that type of effort. The most I do is take them outside the Zona Norte, dinner, clubbing, shopping, the beach.
  • sexmeplease
    5 years ago
    @anislee I have her WhatsApp...but Guanajuato is far... I could do like 10 days in HK for that amount of time and money. HEY, I’m cured!!!
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @sexmeplease I have a favorite who returned home to go back to school and said she would return in November or December. I stay in touch with her, just in case she does return but I have moved on. There is a good chance the BG from Guanajuanto will return after the semester when she needs money.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i've seen so many these girls return now and then to make more money. i've never seen a place for such a incredible consistent turnover of girls ...
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    it seems like if you see a 10 and just have no luck in connecting up with her... maybe a year or two later... she'll be back ...
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    maybe looking at least as she did before... but then again... maybe not... and then yet again... maybe looking better than ever. ...
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    As a guy that's only been there twice, exactly a year ago and just 3 days ago I recognized 5 girls that were also there last year. There may have been more but those stood out because they were my type. I was surprised they were still there. But I hear one, named Imperio, is like a ten year veteran. Still, I'm not surprised about the high turnover. It's not like a normal strip club, and even most strip clubs have high turnover. So I'd expect HK to have even higher turnover.
  • sexmeplease
    5 years ago
    Gonna be back in two weeks and I will see if she came back for a banging!
  • LALover1465
    5 years ago
    Eh, I’m not shocked to hear girls leaving once they’ve made enough money to support whatever it is they’re doing in their personal lives. I’m sure they all usually come back at some point if money becomes tight for them again. They’ll likely reach out to you if and when this happens
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion