tuscl

Another hurricane on the way

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
A hurricane is expected to make landfall in this area by Sunday night to Monday morning. Man what an opportunity to make a new friend on Saturday night, which is also the last day of the month. The weather will already be coming in by then and it will be the last chance for these girls to earn before the club's close down for a couple of days. I should also add that the club's will likely be slow Saturday night due to guys leaving the area and what they spent preparing for the storm.

Man I hate missed opportunities.

9 comments

• Estafador
    5 years ago
    In NY?
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Good luck Rick I’m good
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    I could call it a pre-hurricane party at my luxurious drive up hotel. 😁
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Trump diverting hundreds of millions of dollars. $150 Meg is from FEMA. Not good with hurricane coming.

The money is for his "wait in Mexico" policy, as he needs to set up some new courts, right on the border. And he is adding a 900 person capacity to his internment centers.

SJG
  • minnow
    5 years ago
    Good luck, all FL residents. Won't really get a cogent idea until late Friday night where the bulls eye will be.
  • Cowboy12
    5 years ago
    I was thinking about heading to the clubs along the beach Friday night, just depends on the timing. Still have to put the storm shutters up first.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    So....otc rendezvous on the beach under the stars with the tidal waves in the background then?
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    It's Trump's fault!
  • Assmanjoe
    5 years ago
    @shadowcat - def trumps fault. he bully-twittered the storm towards puerto rico a lá carlton fisk.
    @ rickdugan - That does sound like a primo opportunity. Maybe catch a damsel in distress over there. “You live on the beach? Very dangerous. Ill take one for the team and get us a hotel room a littleways inland. I dont want to see anyone get hurt”
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion