Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Seems incoherent to me... except...

Call.Me.Ishmael

Rhode Island

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Just rejected this review of the Cloakroom in DC. Funnily enough, one of the maybe three words that got spelled correctly by accident is "Jackie". lol

=====

Cloakroom  WashingtonD.C.

Monday Evening

Ihxhdhdhf

Hxhxjxjxjxnnxjxkxkxjdjckjckxkxjdbfbfnjcjxjx Dudjjdjdjdjdjdnksjcjxjdjkdifickfkd Jdjdjdjjdjdjxjdjd Jdjdjdjjdjd Jdusjsuudjdjdudjdjjdkckckfkdkjshshzuxhdjxjncn kc Hshdiciivjfjdndjdjcjixisisizuu jdndnjdjdjdjf Jdusjshgahsififisujshdjdhdnfncjjfjdjrnjfjdjcidjdjjd Duudhdjdjd Hdhdhixicixududjxjjxjxjxjxjxjxjjxjxjxjxjxjxjxjjxjdkdksjjsjsjsjsjsjjxjxjxjdjxjxjjxjcjcjcjcjdjjskskskskakskkskskskskskskskskskskskskksksks Jskskskskskksksksksksksks Jsjskskskskxkxkxkxkxkxkkxkdkxkxkxkdkdkdkdkdkjxkdkdjdkdkkdj jdjdkdjdi I j I jk I jcjdkdj j i I i I i I iciidj I I kick I i I i I j i I i I kdkdjdjjdjcj I j Jackson I jcjkdj j Jackie I jack jkckdk jcjj kid jcj j kickdj kid jjckci jack Judi jack jxj jici jdj jci ijdjcj I inducing jc

Replies (18)Latest

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

The prose is strong with this one

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Maybe he's trying to throw off LE w/ some mean cryptography

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Fuck you mackie

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

if DickyDoo2 approves this I'm gonna have a coronary episode

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

lol

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Yeah I’ve heard good things about the place that you have been there and for you haha was a great time to go and get some good stuff for your money lol

^I think choosing the center suggested word on a mobile phone is a more fun way to have incoherent babble 😁

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Maybe it was a severe case of butt-dialing which somehow made it self all the way to a TUSCL review-submittal - hey anything is possible

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Did he get his free VIP membership ?

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Not yet...

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Or maybe he just fell asleep on the keyboard

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

I did that in college many years ago.

Eighty-four pages of the letter 'k'...

Then again, maybe he has restless face syndrome.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^ Were you a Roman Catholic Priest prior to becoming a monger

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Lorem ipsum text. Go here...

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

"@Call.Me.Ishmael, I don't think he used his head or face. I couldn't recreate"

I don't care.

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

"I don't think he used his head or face. I couldn't recreate"

I don't actually care.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

I think he was one of the Xindi Insectoids. This sounds about the same.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

this is all way beyond me.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Yes fuck you Mackie! Mackie needs to learn how to write a raview

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement