tuscl

Question

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Has anyone ever seen TUSCLer "DickyDoo2" reject a review?

We're halfway thru the day and he has approved 17 of the 34 published reviews with zero rejections (and I can only assume he hasn't approved more bc others approoved thwlem b/f he was able to LOL).

17 comments

• twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I called him out several times him he doesn’t even read the review he just posts them.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Given that IMO he is undermining the review system
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    The weird thing is he has a fuck ton of reviews and they’re all over the place some of his reviews are very good and some are mediocre, but most of them are acceptable to me why is he so hung ho to approve everything?
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I just assumed he liked reading all the reviews and doesn't really care if it's an acceptable/helpful review or not
  • minnow
    5 years ago
    I don't recall seeing DD2 reject any reviews. I wonder if he gave thumbs up to reviews that actually got rejected by at least 3 voters, that could be a more telling statistic.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    He's an exceedingly positive/supportive TUSCLer
    😄
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago

Douggie why don’t you give it up we all know you’re a retard, you keep proving that every time you post, I must really be in your head, you follow me around like the infatuated homosexual you are, not gonna change a thing I still think you’re a coward and a moron.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Member since 2012. Over 100 reviews. Seems to believe that any review is a good review. He's not a troll (not intentionally).

Maybe each profile should only be allowed to judge something like 10 reviews per day.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    I do believe he has upper limits somewhere. 😅 There was a review published a while back (before it got more strict) he wasn’t too fond of.

https://www.tuscl.net/review.php?id=3430…
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Well, he's not wrong.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    Seems many have no idea of how a review should be written, at least according to founder.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    A review like that these days would get Macktruck's profile deleted.

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Yeah - it appears the reviewer slightly deviated from the review-guidelines
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    The review system could be improved so outliers like this don't have as much sway.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    ^Liwet definition of the review system being approved: being granted free lifetime VIP for doing absolutely nothing.

In the absence of that. He will find some aspect to gripe about. Whether it’s making daily reviews visible with or without vip. Abolishing the vip board. Whining about trolls (while simultaneously being a troll). Being able to get verified on TUSCL without needing a cell phone camera. Etc etc
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    This board could be improved by banning liwet
  • Dolfan
    5 years ago
    I've never seen him reject one, but his standards are obviously pretty low so its unlikely that he's rejected one that was ultimately approved. Anything he rejected probably ended up getting rejected. I do think it would be interesting to see review votes as part of the Contributions list, for just this sort of question.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion