tuscl

Centurion Visit Clubs ?

minnow
Any place that interests me.
Sunday, August 18, 2019 7:53 PM
How many,and which of the clubs you've visited could you be considered a club centurion ? By that I mean you have 100 or more visits to particular club. To be clear, I count 2 visits in 1 day as 1 visit. (Pay cheaper afternoon cover, take dinner break, and return to club later in evening with hand stamp.)

Myself, I'm a club centurion in 3 - 5 different clubs.

Mons Venus (Tampa)- > Double Centurion (200 plus visits). Possible Triple Centurion.
Brads Brass Flamingo (Indy) > Double Centurion
2001 Odyssey (Tampa) >> Centurion, Possible Double Centurion

Probable Centurions at Living Room (Dayton), Bare Ellegance (LAX).

Your centurion visit clubs ?

15 comments

• shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Platinum Plus Columbia SC
    Heart Breakers Columbia SC

Follies Atlanta GA...Probably over a 1,000 visits in the last 15 years.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    unfortunately for my finances i used to do Vegas a lot. little darlings, spearmint rhino, treasures, sapphire, palamino, hustler. hundreds of times.

hk. maybe 300 times the past five years.

• Clubber
    5 years ago
    Locally, so many clubs, I doubt I visited a single club 100 times, except maybe one which has been long gone for years.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I don't like hitting the same club every time I club - SoFlo has a lot of clubs (50+) and up to about 3 years ago I used to jump from club to club - about 3 years ago I narrowed down my rotation to 3 or 4 clubs - I've hit The Body Club (small black club) the most so decent chance I've clubbed over 100x there but I don't keep track of my visits so not sure.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Nope, I am not a Centurion in any club.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Hmmmm........ Not sure I have any. We did a topic a few weeks ago about how many clubs have you been into in your life. I was right at 100 different clubs. There might be close to a dozen clubs that I have been into more than 40 times. But I'm not sure I have been in any more than 100 times.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    I was definitely a Centurion at Hollywood Tropicana in Hollywood, CA. But that's ancient history.

I've probably crossed that line at Club Desire. I'm probably close to or over the line at Foxy Lady and Cadillac Lounge in Providence, RI, back when both of those clubs were much better than now.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @call.me.ishmael

I remember the Hollywood Tropicana in Hollywood, it was an oil wrestling club too.

I went there one time in the 90s.

I still remember this hot, busty stripper in the smallest bikini (for that time).
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    Papi,

With so many choices, difficult to hit just one club that many times, for sure! Can't even begin to imagine how many visits I've had in my 50+ years of clubbing
  • edgewise
    5 years ago
    Bourbon Street in Phoenix
    Also HiLiter if you include trips from over 20 years ago
    Working on Christies Cabaret
  • loper
    5 years ago
    With certainty, The Club, MA, RIDolls
    Probably, Foxy Lady, MA, Mario's, MA, Fantasies, RI, Mac's II, MA, Caberet, MA, visits to the last 4 date from many years back.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    @Cristobal... Yep. Oil and mud wrestling with audience participation (never me, though, by choice).

I wish I knew then what I know now. I could have had a lot more fun...
  • rh48hr
    5 years ago
    none
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @call.me.ishmael

Yes, the audience participation.

Like you never forget your first girlfriend, I remember that oil wrestling ring like it was yesterday.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    I really don't want to disclose the specific clubs, but I can think of 2 down here and 1 up north where I used to live, so 3 in total.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion