tuscl

A 4 year gap

gawker
Older than dirt
Saturday, August 17, 2019 9:03 PM
About 4 or 5 years ago my ATF was out of state for several months. A new dancer at my club took my breath away. Her dancing, her makeup was perfect, her hair varied so much she had to have spent hours making herself more beautiful. She let me chase her until she caught me. We ended up at her apartment and developed an intimate relationship. With very little notice she quit, said good-bye to me and moved a good distance away. I was 69 when we met and I believe she was 22. I know I enjoyed chilling with her, smoking weed, with her and of course making love with her. I didn’t lose touch with her, but she had a baby shortly after leaving and was a full time Mom. One time I drove 2.5 hours and met her & the baby for lunch. There’d been little if any contact in a couple of years when I received a short video she had made of herself in a bathtub with strategically placed bubbles. She was informing me that she was starting dancing at a club about an hour from me. I went for her first day and we miscommunicated the time and as a result only had time for a few lap dances. I’ve had scheduling issues and it’ll be another week or two before I can schedule a longer time to be with her. Am I starting over? I realize it’s all about the money, I’m not delusional. In nude VIP I remember where all the pieces are. Should I pick up where we left off or begin to get to KNOW her again? I’m prepared to spend a fair amount and I’ve even considered asking her to meet me for dinner and then repair to a Hilton Hotel after dinner. That way she would leave with $500 or more rather than have her drive 2 hours each way and earn about $350 from me cuz the house always gets their cut. Thoughts?

10 comments

• Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I would offer both options and let her choose. I just had a favorite turn me down for a dinner date but a few days later asked me to meet up for a romp. It was a great romp, so I have no regrets.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    OP. DUDE, spend the money and go for it. Just tell her that you want to pick up where you left off. It will make you happy. Do not over think this. You are 73 and she is 26? Just fucking do it. Just have fun with the people who you enjoy having fun with.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    You fucked her for money before and now she has a baby to feed and is sending you bathtub vids. I"m gonna' go out on a limb here and say that's she's probably open to a lucrative OTC encounter. You've got a sufficiently established history that you should float the option to her and see what she says.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    It makes sense to ask her about hooking up otc. She’s got a baby, she’s going back to the pole, and you have history together - and she contacted you with a provocative video. It is mutually advantageous to both of you to meet up otc. Obviously normal logic and stripper logic can be at odds, but your proposal is worth a try. Good luck!
  • CJKent (Banned)
    5 years ago
    “Most people find it difficult to do something that they don’t believe in.” @gawker Sometimes is difficult to convince a CF to do OTC, one of the main reasons is that she has to trust you are not going to be a problem, fall in love with her, become obsessive, not pay her, hurt her etc etc etc. Another reason is that she might want too much money (GPS). In your case is just a matter of making her believe that eliminating the “middle man” is better for her. More money for her, (less expensive for you, but don’t bring this part up). Also make her appreciate that it will be a direct transaction that will make things more efficient and is a win-win situation. Money sometimes can buy happiness; if you are able to use it for purposes that are likely to bring you ecstasy and satisfaction. If you truly believe that it makes you happy and you can afford it, do it and be happy about it. I hope you are able to make her believe she would be getting a better deal and she is happier about it. Please let us know what happens. Thank you.
  • Bavarian
    5 years ago
    OTC or bust. Let us know how it went, Gawker.
  • herbtcat
    5 years ago
    Since no one else has mentioned it, are you sure you are not "related" to her child?? She may not be looking for some occasional OTC funds. Instead, she could be looking for 18 years of child support.
  • gawker
    5 years ago
    Herbtcat - trust me, the thought has crossed my mind. The night that I went unprotected was totally unanticipated. She had a screaming match with the “house-mother”, came up to me and asked me to take her to the Champagne Room. Just pay the house fee for an hour ($200) and I won’t charge you. I just want to get out of the stage rotation. She was the aggressor and I was unprepared but just couldn’t say no. After the heavy breathing slowed down, she said, “You came in me didn’t you?” I shook my head and gave her money for a “ morning after” pill. Within 48 hours I got a text saying good bye. About a 5 or 6 weeks later she called to tell me she was pregnant. There was what you might call a “pregnant pause” and she laughed and said don’t worry . It’s my boy friend’s. She is gorgeous and is a wonderful sex partner, adventurous, responsive, and passionate. I have a wonderful night ahead, no matter how it plays out.
  • JohnSmith69
    5 years ago
    Like you’re going to get any advice here other than to take her to the Hilton and fuck her. Look forward to reading the story. And no drugs other than lots of weed.
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    Just when I thought gawker had run out of stories... :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion