tuscl

In Boston for a few nights

amorgaudium
Southern
Saturday, August 17, 2019 1:44 PM
In Boston for a few nights for work. What do you guys recommend within an hour on a Sunday afternoon/evening. Would prefer not to drive to Providence and stay within an hour. Looking for great contact lap dance with two way touching. Don't need to have fs.

32 comments

• DeclineToState
    5 years ago
    2 clubs in Boston, Centerfolds (topless) and Glass Slipper (full nude) across the street.
    Chicks at Centerfolds are hot but there's little to no touching allowed during dances and so for me it was a drink-and-watch place my 2 visits there. I'm uncertain how much touching available in rooms.
    Haven't been to Glass Slipper but has reputation for ugly chicks.
    If you want to touch and not just look, you'll have to go elsewhere.
    There was a brief discussion thread on this same topic last year, found here: https://www.tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=…
    If you use the search function on tuscl home page, you will find earlier discussion on same topic
  • amorgaudium
    5 years ago
    Yeah I read thru that topic but didn't have much advice accept to go to Rhode island. I saw there is a golden banana in peobody that looks like it might have some okay contact. I saw the two your talking about as well, but didn't like the sounds of either one.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Great contact + two-way touching ≠ Boston

If Providence is not an option, then Foxy Lady Brockton is as close as you'll get to what you want.
  • loper
    5 years ago
    Boston per se is not worth bothering with. Foxy Lady Brockton is your best bet. Many hotties. Your mileage will vary but will mostly be good. On Sunday look for extremely lovely mocha-toned Amelia.
  • amorgaudium
    5 years ago
    I was debating between the golden banana and foxy lady based on the reviews. Have u all been to both? I'll take ur advice
  • gawker
    5 years ago
    My ATF has danced at all four clubs. Her assessment is that the two Boston Clubs are a waste of time unless you want a skank take out at the Slipper. Golden Banana is good but it’s tough to do more than a HJ there. She prefers Foxy Lady Brockton.
    The Champagne Rooms are very private. When the waitress brings you there ask if they have the strawberries and whipped cream, tip the waitress at least $10 and tip the kid who brings the strawberries. Tell the waitress no interruptions, just a 5 minute warning.
    I’ve been a customer at all 4 clubs and know that the talent at the Banana and Foxy are quite comparable with a slight edge to Foxy. No one mentioned Alex’s in Stoughton (10 minutes from Foxy) and while I don’t put it in the same league it’s good to have a backup plan in case something goes wrong. Foxy is spacious and the crystal chandeliers and mahogany paneling provide great ambiance.
  • codemonkey
    5 years ago
    Providence might be within an hour depending on what part of Boston you're in and the time of day.
  • amorgaudium
    5 years ago
    I'll be coming from the red Sox game and then I'll need to get to the airport. I have about 8 hours in between those two event though. Just don't know ant to drive all over.
  • codemonkey
    5 years ago
    Ah yeah the airport is definitely not on the Providence side of town.
  • loper
    5 years ago
    Foxy is also cheaper than the Golden Banana.
  • rockie
    5 years ago
    Foxy Lady Brockton will work for the OP's requirements. Pay attention to any attractive option (your view) that chooses the 4 high chairs to the left of the stage for their lap dances. Have fun!
  • sshrfrsky
    5 years ago
    Brockton Foxy lady should check off all your boxes. Not every girl will give strong 2 way contact though as Rockie said the 4 high chairs/booths gives the most privacy and potential for good contact. LDs are $20 each, no cover before 7. Club does not open till 3:30 so your timing will be good after the Sox game.
  • amorgaudium
    5 years ago
    Thanks all for advice, I'll give foxys a go! Should be a fun night
  • amorgaudium
    5 years ago
    Would you say it's safe enough area that an Uber would be okay?
  • rockie
    5 years ago
    You will be okay in the parking lot block at almost anytime. I wouldn’t wander too far off the block (Pearl St is fine/ Oak St might get interesting after a while late at night). Safe and easy access to Rr 24 by Uber or rental.
  • loper
    5 years ago
    Yes, quite safe.
  • loper
    5 years ago
    So, let us know how it went.
  • amorgaudium
    5 years ago
    Went there, it was a solid place. Your details helped me have fun but didn't get anything crazy. There were most 7-8s there. Most were friendly. The couple girls that were doing what you said we're usually occupied. Overall a good time tho, I'd go back.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    The Foxy in Brockton is 20 minutes closer than Providence. These people steered you wrong bro. Foxy Brockton compared to Providence? Derek carr compared to Tom Brady.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    He kept saying that he didn't want to go to Providence. So... he got not-Providence.

Regardless, glad you had fun.
  • amorgaudium
    5 years ago
    Ya I don't need to get all the extras. Next time I'll add a little more time to go to Providence
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    For no extras with very young dancers, Rhode island dolls in Woonsocket.
  • amorgaudium
    5 years ago
    Other issue is when I am up there, I do not have a car so I have to Uber. Gets expensive to go far out, could be worth it tho
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Train from Boston to Providence then Uber
  • amorgaudium
    5 years ago
    Like Amtrak? I'll look into that, any idea how long it takes and the cost?
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ^ There is Amtrak and also a commuter train that goes regularly from Boston to downtown Providence during peak hours. It takes about an hour and it beats the shit out of driving because the traffic around Boston is atrocious. Both the Amtrak and commuter train run out of South Station and bring you right to downtown Providence. From where the train lets out, it's a short cab or uber ride to any of the clubs.

'The only problem is returning the same night. There will probably be no return commuter train so you'll need to find an Amtrak. I've given you the launching points so just go to the commuter rail and Amtrak websites and do your homework.
  • rockie
    5 years ago
    MBTA Commuter Rail offers enough options back and forth between South Station Boston and Providence as long as your return to Boston begins before 10:00 PM. Amtrak expands the return boundaries from same Providence station. Your Uber between Club Desire and the train station is about a 1.5 mile trip one way.

• amorgaudium
    5 years ago
    Has anyone done the Peter pan bus? Heard it's the cheaper route
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ^ Look for yourself you lazy fuck. Besides, if you are quibbling over the cost of a commuter train vs. a bus, then you probably can't afford Providence clubs anyway.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    I would rent a car and drive.
  • amorgaudium
    5 years ago
    Wow why so much hate for asking if anyone has used the Peter pan bus... Obviously did some research to know it exists, was just asking if anyone had used it before...
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    ^^ lmfao!

Peter Pan bus. Lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion