tuscl

Hair Color/ Style

crazyjoe
Colorado
Saturday, August 17, 2019 6:49 AM
This thread got me to thinking about this, [view link] Do you even notice hair? If so, do you have a hair color or style that you prefer? Long or short? Blonde, Brunette, Redhead? Curly, Straight, Wavy? What is your opinion on crazy hair colors like bright red, pink, or purple? As for myself I do notice hair. It is one of the first things I notice on an attractive girl.

13 comments

• shadowcat
    5 years ago
    I prefer natural hair colors and I am a sucker for dancers with bangs.
  • GoVikings
    5 years ago
    I prefer Long Black (like a typical Latina) Straight I guess...but this one doesn’t matter much I don’t like the crazy colors at all One of my favs recently changed her hair color to black and I don’t like it but it’s not a deal breaker either. Before the change, her hair color was like blonde color which matches her skin tone and thus makes her look better IMO
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    Long silky hair. Color isn't important.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    I don't have a favorite hair style, but I do notice what does (and does not) suit a particular dancer. Some dancers change their hair and it's amazing. With others... meh. Crazy hair colors... case-by-case basis. Ditto with shaved or *very* short hair styles.
  • loper
    5 years ago
    I totally agree with Ishmael.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    I notice hair. Long and blonde is my favorite.
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    If pressed, I would say Auburn, especially when paired with green eyes. However, I have had favorites with all different colors. Mostly long, but I have also had a couple favs with pixie cuts.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Hair can definitely add to sexy but I am open to stuff. I could fuck with a bald chick. I have a friend that says no way.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I like the girl's hair a lot. No particular preference though, and natural color or died are both good. Stripper hair is more impractical than civvie hair. I like those kinds of extremes. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Got some pictures of good stripper hair, anyone? We've talked before about bouffants, and dancers in clubs have talked to me about such. One was convinced that a cop puller over just to get a good look at her because of her bouffant. [view link] [view link] Stripper hair runs the full gamut, but it tends to be more extreme and more feminine because its is more impractical. Suggestive of a woman who is only for one purpose. :) :) :) SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I prefer nature, silky, long hair. I hate reaching into the scalp only to feel the weave attachment.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion