tuscl

Bargirl Fun Drama, Part 2

Cristobal
I give in to sin because you have to make this life livable
Friday, August 16, 2019 11:28 PM
With Second Favorite Bar Girl (SFBG) leaving to home for four months, I invited her to dinner and dancing outside the Zona Norte on her last day off; however, she declined saying she would be busy packing. The next day after the decline: time to find the next BG. However, a few days later she wants to meet on her day off for a romp arriba. While waiting I visited HKTJ and saw a BG I have been wanting to meet for a few weeks, I enjoyed our conversation, she worked until 330am, and I promised to return. SFBG arrived wearing an oversized sweatshirt, loose sweatpants, and fuzzy slippers; a difference from the sexy outfits worn at HKTJ, oddly she asked: who are the girls on your WhatsApp profile? She asks to see the picture and asked who they were and WHY I used those pictures. SHe did not seem satisfied with my explanation, so I convince her how attractive I found her and wished she was not leaving. Eventually, we enjoyed a very passionate session, where she left a mark on my neck (perhaps marking her territory or to get me in trouble with pictured CFBG, who knows). Saying someday we will meet again, after embracing and kissing for the last time, she departed from my room and life (for now). We exchanged texts over the next two days as she left TJ and arrived safely home. I will miss her, she was SFBG for good reason: wonderful personality, very pretty, great body, passionate encounters and some fun drama. 30 minutes later: time to go find the BG from earlier, NEXT BG!!!

31 comments

• Jascoi
    5 years ago
    NEXT! (definently)...
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    That much drama, really no different from civvies, just more expensive. The drama and the cost are probably unavoidable, but the girls know how to paint up and dress sexy. At least you should learn how to drive it your own way. SJG They have made electric mandolins, even solid bodies. The eight strings are in 4 pairs. Makes more sense now how someone could play it. When a Bf-109 spared a stricken B-17 [view link] Don't these two songs sound similar? [view link] [view link] Guess this is supposed to have an acoustic pick up installed in it? [view link] And then [view link] Sounds like both Jimmy Page and John Paul Jones have triple neckers [view link]
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @misterwonderful Yes, definitely two nexts (after two misses that night) that day.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @san_jose_guy The drama is similar to the civvie world and I enjoy it immensely. The drama might be avoidable, you do not need to make a connection with BGs or try to seem the again by appointment, the benefit of TJ is the ability to just arriba and go (do not need to even exchange names). I prefer to make a connection and if I enjoyed the arriba, see them again but after a few visits drama can develop.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ Still to me it always sounds like the girls are pulling a lot of wool over your eyes. SJG
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @san_jose_guy Maybe they are, but I still have a great time on every visit. If you think the SFBG has drama, I should tell you about my CFBG, that BG has drama.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    "SFBG" ? "CFBG" = Club Favorite BG ? The great time argument, I've heard lots of that. A lot of guys seem to like being duped. A lot of guys see women as escapism, and sometimes the women will play along with them. Oh well! SJG
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @san_jose_guy I may duped: I spend what I want and have enjoyable experiences with lovely women of my choosing when I choose. I prefer to have my fun and share it with the TUSCL community, than just read about other's experiences.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @san_jose_guy SFBG = second favorite bargirl CFBG = current favorite bargirl
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Like I said, i have heard those kinds of arguments before. Seems mainly to be about escapism. Relating to women that way, they being real people, I don't think it goes anywhere. And again, they seem to be pulling wool over your eyes on a regular basis. SJG
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @san_jose_guy Yes, constantly pulling the wool over my eyes. I enjoy every minute of it. In fact, I am going back tomorrow to have more wool pulled over my eyes.
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    Yup it's Sun, time for another visit, last week sux.
  • Bavarian
    5 years ago
    I enjoy reading these little stories. You should write more 😁 Countryman has also had some drama go down with some of his BGs. He should write some stories as well. I don’t have any drama because I only have one favorite at a time and she knows it. I can imagine sticking to just one is more difficult at HKTJ.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @anislee I am on my way, let us see what the talent is like today (sadly, I have to return to the US by Monday at 7am).
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @bavarian Thanks, I enjoy living and the reliving the experiences by sharing with the TJ Mongers. Yes, I have many stories to tell. I met Countryman in TJ a few months ago and he too had some great stories. OldGringo is another PL with some great stories, we were Adelita's as he was recounting one and I did not even notice the ladies. It is not more difficult but I enjoy it all (too many women, not enough time) to just be happy with one. There are times I go to HK and an appointment cancels or does not show, I just find one or two more chicas.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Cristobal, I said pulling the wool over your eyes. I misspoke. That makes the girls sound devious. Rather, they are making communications to you, in the indirect ways which women always do, and they are going right over your head. SJG
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    UPDATE: I stopped Mongering in November 2019, I texted and called all my ABGs to advise them of my decision and to say good bye (mainly so they would not contact me). I tried to call SFBG but she did not answer my calls nir returned my messages, so I texted her to say good bye, she later replied with one message "adiós y cuídate" (good bye and take care). So to my surprise, she texted me in June 2020, telling me she was contacting me because she had not heard from me for a long time. After two days of trading messages, she finally told me she was in TJ for the HK reopening which was shortlived. I reiterated what I told her in November and I would not be visiting her in TJ and this time she did not respond, not even a "adiós y cuídate" message. The drama is finally over.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    ^ classic case of when the $$$-spigot is turned-off, so are they - and when it's on, you're one of the sexiest men on earth - yet many PLs still convince themselves they're actually special to these girls
  • BabyDoc
    4 years ago
    @Cristobal “The drama is finally over.” Oh how incredibly naïve we can be. Just joking. lol
  • TJ Lee
    4 years ago
    "yet many PLs still convince themselves they're actually special to these girls" Yes they're special. They dream about us and we dream about them.
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    I think the actions of that BG in Cristobal's story sums it up. Just like Papi said, money stops and that's the end of it. Doesn't matter how long the 'relationship' was or how nice she initially was. It's all about money, periodt.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @Cristobal You wrote: “Eventually, we enjoyed a very passionate session, where she left a mark on my neck ” Pics or it didn’t happen. :D
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    I enjoyed this trip down memory lane - primarily because of SJG’s arguments about treating those bar whores like civilians. This is one time where I agree with SJG.
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    @babydoc I hope it is over. I deleted her contact info, as I don't need my GF seeing her messages.
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    @TJLee I agree, we dream about them and they dream about us and our money.
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    @tfp There was one message she sent which made me laugh, she wrote "I was messaging you because you had not wrote me for such a long time" Really? I did not think for a second she just wanted to talk but I thought she was lining up dates for her time in TJ and I respect her hustle.
  • Garfield84
    4 years ago
    @crostobal so what made you stop mongering And tbh, whether it’s a BG or. Regular girl, once the money runs out most women are gone.
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    @garfield84 I decided to change a relationship from casual to exclusive and I felt I needed to stop seeing DSs and BGs to give the relationship the best chance to succeed. And though I have moments of regrets in putting the Mongering lifestyle on hiatus, overall I am happy with my decision. My GF is great and our relationship makes me happy. I agree money makes the world go round, especially in the civvie world, I was married and divorced so I know the expense of a committed relationship.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Stay single and have a kid with someone and you will find out what the true expense of an uncommitted relationship.
  • PutaTester
    4 years ago
    skibum609...ahhhmennnn
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    @skibum609 To each their own but that sounds like a recipe for disaster. I maybe horny and crazy but I'm not stupid.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion