tuscl

Here's the dilemma; Should we start drug testing strippers

ConcernedWhiteLady
Sally Jesse Raphael is my hero
Sunday, August 11, 2019 4:47 PM
In order to make our strip clubs safer. On this episode we take a look at pros and cons of this hotly debated issue that's facing America today.

19 comments

• Jascoi
    5 years ago
    you expect most strippers (or us) to pass?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Troll. Just stop.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Fastest ignore ever
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Kang of trolls bitches
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Where the fuck did this person come from? Oh, wait.... missboddy remastered! Lol.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Let me know when the tests are happening. I’ll be sure to load up on the good stuff then. 😁
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I have testes with good stuff. Holy shit. Vodka infused wine again!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    More likely a sock puppet with the same owner as [view link] And [view link] And [view link]
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    ^ don’t forget that blahblahblah23 is an alias of meat72!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Now you're trolling me...
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    I gotta say BrotherFoghorn is a funny one though. This one is promising. Sally Jesse Raphael lol all day
  • PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    I do like these new light hearted trolls. This one, then that dog account, and then the fat stripper wanting to get hired. Maybe it's CC!
  • ConcernedWhiteLady
    5 years ago
    All I ever wanted to do was be a day time talk show host. And you call me troll. I want to know what it takes to change the lives of the children of America today. I'll always be there for you America. On the next episode, Gangs. Is your son or daughter involved in one? What can you do to stop them and how far have they come. We'll find out, tomorrow, on the next episode of America, Problems, Society, Teenagers, Dildo, Children, Drugs.
  • joesmama69
    5 years ago
    "More likely a sock puppet with the same owner as [view link] And [view link] And [view link]" Good for you chi! You are figuring out all these trolls! I should hire you as a private investigator. Teehee
  • joesmama69
    5 years ago
    ^^^ I should hire you as a private investigator. You got all these trolls figured out
  • joesmama69
    5 years ago
    WHEN You dancers better behave yourself. CMJ is a regular Dick Tracy. He has investigator skills
  • joesmama69
    5 years ago
    ^^^ Meant CallMeIshmael
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Who the hell os thos white lady?
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Front room makeout session, back room FS, then take her home with you and continue to see her regularly. SJG After the swimming pool stuff; check out the girl playing the electric mandolin! I guess she is wearing a flapper dress, unhindered by a bra. Like her big tits. Looks rather tall. And I love the full thighs. Anyone know who she is? Would not be easy to assemble a group of musicians who could play this so well, so much like the original recording. But I really like that one girl. My tastes have changed, post marriage. [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion