tuscl

I just busted a troll.

Nidan111
Somewhere in MO.
Sunday, August 11, 2019 12:33 PM
I just busted a troll. I just busted a troll. Missboddy. She used a picture from some other gal’s Snapchat, photo shopped her facial features and head on to that body. It was kind of fun playing with her or him or it or whoever was for a while just to see how far they would take their fabrication. My guess Is that he she or it is either a pervert trying to get into the VIP at the dancers forum or LE or just a dick. If you take a look at the pictures that I uploaded onto my account, you’ll see what I’m talking about. The Troll has since deleted all of its pictures.

21 comments

• DenimChicken
    5 years ago
    It was blatantly obvious from their posts and a quick look at the pictures.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    You’re gonna give Troll Warn Bot a run for his money
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Lol. They are fun to mess with.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    ^^^ you did not bust me yet!
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Kang of da trolls!
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Good job - it's to be expected on an anonymous website - and b/c of it unfortunately any one that comes on here as a chick/dancer will often automatically be considered a troll by many on here even though she may be legit
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @macktruck. Your a good troll. The other troll meant harm I do believe.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Busting? Was it an LDK?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    MissBoddy is a weird troll account, but absolutely a troll. Avatar is now Alfred E. Neuman. So, not less weird.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Lol. I wish. Had the troll been real per pic, I could LDK every night to it. But, recognition software made it to easy to fuck with and lead down a path until I finally had enough of the bullshit. Maybe, my vodka infused wine made me just call it out. Damnit! I was having so much fun too. As soon as I let the cat out of the bag, it left and deleted all it’s fake pics. Lol. Pretty sure it was LE. I basically called it out as a fucking pussy who needs to grow some real balls and go after real crime. Not be a fucking wimpy little prick with a badge a gun that this monger has absolutely ZERO RESPECT FOR! Holy shit, I might be inebriated!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    I didn't get an LE vibe off of that profile. More like a 12 year-old boy messing around. But who knows...
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Thank you sir! Kang of trolls!
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    No. Not a young kid for sure. Was way to calculating. I private messaged for a good time to get the vibe. Definitely a troll looking for specific information. I couldn’t contain any longer after founder rejected its attempt to get verified. It asked me why, so I basically showed it how easy it was to disprove its claim.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Ah. I'm solely looking at discussion posts.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Immediately after I showed it the false nature of its claims, it vanished like a fart in the wind. I love using technology to fuck with dumb shits. .
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I assume for the trolls it is no longer fun as soon as they are found out There are some weird deceiving fucks out there that for w/e reason get off on purposely/solely deceiving people
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    To be fair though Nidan the irony of this topic is you have been a massive troll feeder. I’ve done it too don’t get me wrong but you used to have full on discussions with SJG, Icey and all those other clowns. Im not hating on you but I just have to do a double take when you come all up in here like Paul Revere.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Lol. I love engaging trolls. I do it in the clubs and bars as well. Not sure why, but I truly enjoy it. Kind of a weird people watching hobby. I like to engage to see how far I can take them for my personal enjoyment. I make no apologies for such. My day to day life is full of intense, life altering mind work of sorts. Thus, any internal comic relief allows me to decompress in a way. I miss some of the most active trolls like Nicole and Icey. As far as SJG, I’m not so sure he is as much of a troll as simply an enigmatic individual that likes to state his opinion. I have had conversations with him regarding stuff that most truly would not comprehend and he is spot on with his knowledge and understanding. Kind of weird, but that is my assessment of the various trolls thus far.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Thank you for your troll busting. Some trolls are fun to mess around with but most are annoying and make this site not as much fun.
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    What ever happened to trollbot?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Still pops up every so often.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion