tuscl

If you had a very defining feature / behavior that anyone lurking on this board

AtAboy
Still learning to proofread
Thursday, August 8, 2019 6:14 PM
Ok I know I just posted, not trying to spam the board, but I’ve got a good buzz going and I’m bored as fuck, so here we go. Let’s say there was something about you that was VERY unique. Like you were missing all your limbs or had a unicorn horn or were like 8 ft tall. Something that made you stand out at a strip club, and easy for dancers and patrons to identify you and remember you. Now your on here, sharing various private things your wife doesn’t know, that you don’t want you CD to stumble across or embarrassing things like your sexual fantasy is to participate in a donkey show. And everyone kind of knows the general area where you live by your reviews. So anyone lurking, even dancers you may see will know its you posting about them. Or your SO might find these posts and *know* it’s you. Do you tell the board, or keep that piece of info secret out of fear it will blow your cover. Also board may have a field day with this as well. Especially the Ricks. I’m not asking for friend. P.S. The donkey show thing was a joke for added humor. That’s not on my fuckit list.

18 comments

• AtAboy
    5 years ago
    Should say your CF* not your CD
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    I think if a lot of dancers or staff at the clubs I’ve worked at read this board, then it would be easy to connect the dots. I do remember getting a private message from somebody on this site once saying he saw me at a club I was at a couple of days prior. Since I had my stage name plus club name listed, and it was a small club, he easily remembered who I was. And told me he might visit with me as well if a CF of his was going to be in on some day or other. That individual seemed like a nice person but that’s when I decided I don’t like having my stage name out in the open. But if anybody pays attention to the board, and walks into a club I’m at, then I’d imagine it would be easy to figure out who I am anyways.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    The only indivuals I try to keep in the dark/give plausible deniability to is my parents. At this point I think it’s a don’t ask don’t tell kind of thing. Otherwise, eff society and eff my social circle I do what I want. 😎
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    No.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    -->"I think if a lot of dancers or staff at the clubs I’ve worked at read this board, then it would be easy to connect the dots. " On the old local boards I used to frequent, the girls were sometimes able to identify PLs. But, that board had lots and lots of detailed TRs, right in the open forum, so it was a bit easier. I remember one specific incident where there was a particularly vulgar misogynist PL who would say the most vile things about the girls. Apparently the girls got so fed up, they got together as a group, read through all his posts, connected all the dots and IDed him ... and ran him out of the club. He freaked over it, apologized a thousand times over, etc. I think it would be harder here, given how little detail is mentioned here on the group, and the reviews are full of details on where the bar is and how much drinks cost... but if the SF scene wasn't so horrific and such high turnover right now, a stripper who had a LOT of free time and had been around for a year or so could probably go through all my old posts, put together all the little pieces perhaps
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    >"If you had a very defining feature...?" Big dick and a birthmark on one of my wrists. "If you had a very defining behavior...?" I like pussy play and GFE. I don't mind putting it out there because maybe it will help me find girls who offer it. I'm not ashamed of what I enjoy sexually and I'll willingly pay money to get it.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    No. I don't let anyone know I live in my mom's basement drinking gravy and only go out once a week to ride my Huffy bike to Mamisan's AMP to steal her wi-fi.
  • GoVikings
    5 years ago
    ^ Lolol
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    I've read a couple of reviews where a guy described his night and the dancers he interacted with. And then another user posts a comment along the lines of "Hey, I saw you. You're that really tall bald guy that drives a Mercedes." And my reaction has been "Boy, I bet the reviewer didn't expect or want all that information put online." Unless you're in the rare position where you literally don't have to worry at all about being "outed", then you need to be cautious about specifics.
  • Prim0
    5 years ago
    Deny deny deny! I have run into people I know at clubs at times....but they would have as much issue with being "outed" as I would have. Hell, before we dated, my current wife would go to a club with me, she new a SC bartender and everything was cool. Years later, we get married and now it's some sort of issue if I hit a club. I hate how women change after they say I DO.
  • rh48hr
    5 years ago
    I don't think there's any one thing that could clue someone in. I have friends who know I hit clubs and have sex with strippers and are cool with it and sometimes ask for details. I have other friends who would be shocked and appalled to know about it.
  • orionsmith
    5 years ago
    You are already being monitored. Every phone call, every text message and email are recorded. The NSA knows all. You obviously are the most important person on the planet to get such attention. Glad I'm not you. Just kidding. No one believes me when I say the truth.
  • AtAboy
    5 years ago
    So the general consensus is I should not post about my new face tat. Got it. Yeah I want to keep some kind of anonymity. That lets me be a bit more open with my opinions and questions.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I have a tattoo on my junk that very few get to see. Those who casually glance at it, when I’m not around a hot stripper, will see the initials SGCS in one inch letters. My stripper friends generally get to view the entire tattoo during a VIP Champagne Room experience... SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS
  • Book Guy
    5 years ago
    I smoke a tobacco-pipe sometimes. It's a bit rare, though not entirely unheard-of, to see a dude with a nice briar pipe in his mouth and a cloud of aromatic smoke hovering around his head (and perhaps especially when that guy isn't super-overweight and/or festooned with freakish facial hair, neither of which am I). Because of the rarity of the pipe, I know it can be used to identify me. Whenever I'm in a strip club in any area where I've posted reviews, if my pipe is out and fuming or just rattling around on the table, then any random bystanding customer (or dancer) could identify me as the author of my TUSCL (and other website) discussions and reviews. This characteristic, however, is fading away like yesterday's aromatic cloud of smoke, since smoking of tobacco (in pipes or not) has become less and less allowed in the places where I go clubbing.
  • AtAboy
    5 years ago
    Nidan111 as long as you don’t have a portrait of Julie Andrews on your balls then I think you made an excellent choice in your ink. Heaving, all my face tats are originals. That’s all I can share
  • lopaw
    5 years ago
    Anonymity is overrated ;)
  • Hank Moody
    5 years ago
    Yes, I am protective of my anonymity, more so the longer I’ve been on the board and the more I’ve revealed about what I do in clubs. My SO could figure it out based on the clubs that I’ve reviewed and the timing of my out of town trips, but that would take a fair bit of (un)luckiness for her to stumble on the board and get access to the full reviews and then piece it together. I feel pretty safe there. My friends could probably also figure it out but they’d be guessing. I also don’t want dancers or club staff knowing who I am and that I review the clubs in my home area, so I leave out some details or delay posting reviews. Now that I’m a regular at a few local clubs, I don’t necessarily review specific visits so I can be specific on some things to post a good review but vague on what date I’m there, which dancers I usually see or what they do with me to keep it anonymous. When I’m out of town in a place I won’t return, I am more specific but still won’t post anything to get a dancer in trouble. My anonymity doesn’t mean I use it to be a dick. I wasn’t always this cautious. When I first joined the board I had a different user name. I picked it because a good friend gave me a nickname based on how I acted in a strip club and I thought it would be funny if he stumbled across my review. That was before I knew about extras and before I ever clubbed on my own. We joked about that nickname in groups of several guy friends or more. Once my clubbing became a regular habit, I didn’t want him or anyone else to know how often I went or what I did. I had Founder change my user name years ago and the old name doesn’t show up in searches. I’d like to keep things this way.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion