Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Got drank under the table again !

Musterd21

Indiana

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Ok is I go in and talk to this girl again and we started drinking. She drank me under the table again. I had to take Uber home. She said if I came in wearing a dipper she would give me full service. This is just too weird!
Weird !

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

A dipper...

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

diaper?

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

That makes more sense, but not a lot of sense.

Some of you guys make this too complicated.

S
Supremeruler
•

What?

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Lets cut to the musterd, what happened?

Profile picture for Musterd21
Musterd21
•

Nothing didn’t go back. That was strange and I would not have posted if I had not been drunk. lol

Profile picture for rogertex
rogertex
•

yeah I figured your hands were trembling as you typed this post on your cell phone

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement