tuscl

Do any of you like the plastic surgery (face) look?

AtAboy
Still learning to proofread
Tuesday, August 6, 2019 6:15 AM
Ok so I can’t tell you how many Instagram models I’ve found that have a nice body, but their face is just such a turn off because it’s obviously been altered. They have the same plastic surgery nose and giant fake lips. Then I’ll scroll back and see what they looked like before messing with their face and they looked so much better before. Naturally pretty. I choose not to follow them do to how much I can’t stand looking at these constructed faces. Here’s one I just found. Her body is not exactly my type, but I stumbled across her from another model I follow and checked her out. Here’s her a few years ago. [view link] [view link] And here’s her now [view link] [view link] I know she did her lips and I’m pretty sure she got her nose done, or something else, I think her face looks different. What do you guys think? Do some guys find this attractive? I just don’t see the appeal of plastic surgery on the face. And in most cases the girl was pretty before. Thoughts?

23 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Like so many things, a little can go a long way. The problem with some of these internet models is that they can't or won't stop. It's not for me.
  • Huntsman
    5 years ago
    At least over done makeup can be removed. But I don’t like overdone makeup or plastic surgery to the face. I agree that it takes away from their looks.
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    "...and giant fake lips. " Is there any guy on Earth who appreciates enhanced lips? That kind of enhancement can ruin the most beautiful girl. I pretty much despise all plastic surgery.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    way overdone. she looked better natural.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    She was better looking in the before photos.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    Not even close! She should be arrested for self-mutilation, if that is a crime.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    This is similar to some strippers that start out looking natural then a while into it they have the full-blown stripper look. Back in the mid-2000s when I lived and SCed in Dallas, I had met a young brunette Czech girl @ Baby Dolls - she looked pretty-young (at most 22 if not younger) - she was all natural and just had the look of a hot girl one would find at a college campus - she was medium-slim w/ small but nicely-shaped natural full Bs; nice natural olive-skin, and nice meaty but not fat legs and nice meaty ass and curly dark-hair down to her shoulder-blades - she was almost a dead-ringer for the girl from the 80s movie Flashdance - I would only see her from time to time as if she traveled back and forth from Dallas back home - anyway I saw her again about 2 years later after not having seen her for a while and she looked like a caricature - way over the top hair instead of her natural curly-mane that had looked very pretty on her - she got big fake tits distorted her nice natural figure - had a ton of makeup on - and she had started smoking. w.r.t. the IG girls; I guess they get addicted to the way they look since it's mostly about that and I guess they feel they have to push the envelope per se especially if they feel they are getting a bit past their prime - seems nowadays the exaggerated everything (ass; tits; lips) is in - I assume it's the hip-hop influence that glorifies these attributes and hip-hop seems to be what influences the young people the most these days.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I knew a mixed-dancer that was in her mid-30s when I met her - she was *very* pretty- she said she had modeled in NY when she was young and I believed her (she had showed me some of her modeling pics of when she was in her early-20s and she def looked the part) - I'm not one to care too-much about how the face looks; for me a pretty-face is a nice-plus but not a requirement - this girl had a face where she would convince me to get dances w/ her by just looking at her face even in her mid-30s (she had a prett girlish face but also had a full pair of natural-Ds which would convince me to get dances w/ her even w/o the pretty-face) - anyway I hadn't seen her in about 2 years and when I saw her again she'd had plastic surgery on her face (and maybe lips) and it was a big mistake - she lost her natural look and looked like a different person in a not-good way and kinda looked clownish - I think she even knew she had fucked-up.
  • AtAboy
    5 years ago
    Papi, interesting, I didn’t really think about it until I read your experience but I actually never saw this transformation in real life. Only on line. I hope this doesn’t come off as racially insensitive but one thing I find sad is when women feel the need to white wash themselves to look pretty. I think black features, including a wider nose are beautiful. Even Italian or Jewish women tend to have larger noses, but i’ve seen plenty that are beautiful women. And I’m guilty of looking at women of color that have done this. But I’ve seen many women that looked absolutely gorgeous as they were then go get a small nose and I just hate what beauty standards in this country have done to women. One kind of example is Nicky manaj. If you look at very old pictures of her she’s so beautiful but it looks like her nose is getting more and more narrow. I don’t think she looks pretty anymore. And don’t get me started on what women do to their faces to hide the natural aging process. It’s all just a damn shame.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I've seen some older women 50s - 70s that look very good post plastic surgery - I guess they didn't go for extreme stuff but more subtle stuff - but seen more than kinda look ridiculous.
  • DeclineToState
    5 years ago
    The duck face look that comes with most enhanced lips to me is distracting and not in a good way - if the girl has it, it's the only thing I see even if she has other good features. No thank you
  • chowder
    5 years ago
    I prefer a natural 7 over a plastic 10. It isn't a deal breaker but it sure can be a turnoff.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I’m certainly not a fan. I have kissed a few of those enhanced lip gals. Hard lips. Not soft nor subtle. Like kissing a plastic doll (well, not that I have kissed a lot of plastic dolls, but Barbie was hard for me to Resist!)
  • AtAboy
    5 years ago
    Really? I’ve never kissed fake lips that I’m aware. I guess it’s similar to fake tits then
  • captainfun
    5 years ago
    I never find surgical changes to the face as attractive. It's remarkable how many girls seem to have been influenced by achieving a Kardashian look over the past 5-8 years. Unfortunately, the common strategy with many of these girls seems to be "if some is good, more is better" which in fact is probably the last thing they should do. Only caveat....I do recall a few girls growing up (way before going nuts surgically was common) that had really big and / or unattractive noses. They got nose jobs which converted them from not very attractive to cute. This was, maybe still is, common among Jewish girls.
  • AtAboy
    5 years ago
    ^objectively I can see how a nose job handling a very large nose can improve appearance. But then I think of Jennifer Grey from Dirty Dancing. Maybe it’s because she became famous with her big nose, but I just don’t like how she looks since her nose job. But I can see how I’d she were just an average girl, one would prefer the post nose job appearance. Also I think I’m some cases, of done by a skilled surgeon and the girl doesn’t go over board, it’s not noticeable that work was done. I do know someone that has a big nose with a bump and had it done at 16. With parent permission of course. She’s in her 40s now. You’d never know she had a nose job. Also know another girl that got her nose done in her mid 20s, and it not very obvious it not real. But both now have kids, and guess what, if a woman has a nose job, you’re going to know when you have kids with her.
  • joewebber
    5 years ago
    too many dancers get the facial surgery now that looks like their faces have been stretched [view link] the lips reminded me of this image: [view link]
  • GeneraI
    5 years ago
    There is a twin peaks I go to with a little plastic faced girl behind the bar. She has a twin sister that hasn't been altered that looks a thousand times better than the one that has. It's a shame
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    There is a Cuban dancer at Follies that has an enhanced ass, tits & lips. She is the poster girl for a blow up doll.
  • Hank Moody
    5 years ago
    You guys don’t hate plastic surgery. You hate when you can tell someone’s had plastic surgery. There’s much more of it around than you know.
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    You're only noticing the bad plastic surgery.
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    Remember that the girls arent looking for husbands but attention and quick money. The plastic look is fun to watch at the club and on instagram but im more of a girl next door when it comes to long term
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Less is more sometimes
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion