tuscl

Lick, Lick, Lick I love licking all my favorite dancer lollipops

Monday, August 5, 2019 3:49 PM
Nipples, Neck, Cheek, Back I fucking love it. I such a turn on (also the leading cause of me getting cut off, but they can go to hell) I feel like my tongue is such a sensitive turn on spot for me. To the point where maybe this is a fetish level thing. Any of you guys really like using your tongue 👅 or is that an odd thing that only I do? Some dancers fucking love it some just fucking hate it.

9 comments

• Muddy
    •
    5 years ago
    Also while I’m on this topic I wanted to know if any of you guys had some advice for some herpes outbreak treatment. It’s getting a little out of hand but my grandma has been telling me to drink ginger ale and I should be fine. Any advice on cleaning that up a little?Here’s a quick selfie. [view link]
  • Muddy
    •
    5 years ago
    Nobody? Ok Maybe I’m alone on this one. Fair enough, next time I’ll just keep my peverted club habits to myself. Judging by some of the dancers reactions it lines up up that it’s not that popular.
  • nicespice
    •
    5 years ago
  • shadowcat
    •
    5 years ago
    I like this one better. [view link]
  • theDirkDiggler
    •
    5 years ago
    You forgot her pussy and her crack...
  • rickthecoconutcrab
    •
    5 years ago
    I like to scuttle over dancers tits! Good times! Scuttle! Scuttle! Scuttle!
  • crazyjoe
    •
    5 years ago
    Fun!
  • MackTruck
    •
    5 years ago
    Of course shadowcat posts the gayest song about licking a lollypop. He posted yesterday about his excitement of going to follys to hang out and get VIPs with other dudes
  • Muddy
    •
    5 years ago
    Thanks for the tunes. Any songs for the herpes or no?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion