tuscl

Do you have to be logged on to see discussions now?

GACA
Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.
Monday, August 5, 2019 11:22 AM
I've been lurking anonymously for a while since the new wife busted me on this site months ago. She's a former stripper who felt I had an unfair advantage with her since she found out about this site and now she doesn't want me on it (no really no kidding) Anyways I've been able to scope the discussion boards without logging on for a while but trying to do so today, the discussion board weren't available to me until I logged in. Is this a new thing?

23 comments

• AnonymousJim
    5 years ago
    Yes, it seems you do. And yes, I think that's new. And, honestly, that might be a good thing.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Yes. Now you need to be logged in, and yes that's shiny new. Interesting. I'm okay with it.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Damn GACA you would think she would be cool with this site. Ask her to make an account and start a thread to hear our side of things. She would love us.
  • lotsoffun201
    5 years ago
    Don’t you know how to clear your history trail? Damn
  • GACA
    5 years ago
    @Lotsoffun Google chrome sync up my activities across devices. She surprised me with her technical savvy looking through my rarely used tablet. I've sense learned to delete, but she smart about details and gaps in usage. Best thing is to go incognito and not log in.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Someone needs a new profile...
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Damn GACA...you have no idea how close I was to creating a troll persona impersonating your wife. 😈
  • GACA
    5 years ago
    @Muddy, Ya you would think she would. Be she feels this site has turned me into some sorta "stripper whisperer" and she's convinced I can roll into any ole club and bag me a stripper with no effort.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    You can also download a privacy-centric browser (like Brave) to your phone and use that instead of Chrome.
  • GACA
    5 years ago
    @Nicespice, She's gotta civii job now, the kind where you cant have your phones out. So...
  • GACA
    5 years ago
    Touche' at CMI
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Plot twist: The individual behind IceyLoco is Gaca’s wife. 😮
  • GACA
    5 years ago
    😬 Holy shit!!! This whole time I was married to a Mexican man!!! Goddam he's pretty
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I just read this thread w/o being logged in maybe your wife screwed with your phone
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Lmfao
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    GACA is the stripper whisperer! Damn! That is a good skill! Congrats bro
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Ah... Now I understand. If you're logged out, the menu option to reach the Discussion Area vanishes. But, if you have the direct URL, you can still reach and read the Front Room. So, it's not really blocked, just lazily hidden.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Selfishly I would be fascinated by her side of things. Why a customer to settle down with and why GACA? It’s very intriguing to me and I’m sure a lot of others on here. Although GACA you may not be as enthused but just thinking out loud here.
  • GACA
    5 years ago
    @Muddy Because I'm a square and She was tired of living that life. Also did not hurt her kid looked like we could have had it together which I'm sure played a part in why GACA
  • AnonymousJim
    5 years ago
    You can still log in from Incognito Mode and nothing will show up. You just have to log in every time. That's what I do.
  • rickthecoconutcrab
    5 years ago
    GACA, I volunteer my services as marriage counselor. We can have an all ricks on deck gangbang of your wife and she’ll forget about any of your issues! Scuttle! Scuttle! Scuttle!
  • GACA
    5 years ago
    ....and for the longest time I thought @Juice was the council of Rick's Hmmm. Maybe it's Skibum?
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    Crabs are real
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion