tuscl

I rejected this review. Was I too harsh?

goldmongerATL
The Square Above Charlie Weaver
Saturday, August 3, 2019 11:03 PM
WOW Linda was a cutie pie. Some nights it'll be dead but the entertainers sure make up for it. Drinks are on the pricey side, as are most other clubs. ssssssfdkjgdkpccllksklc efkx cflo nk iflk mkl;;l;msdcmdskmzmzcv mkdsandc[o ndkvfcnvk; kml mk kflmcdlmslc mkdsksczmnvklsal nlnl;c mmolvm onovnm md;kcm olms;a;slmvxk lcn pdcxkc;mlm p;e'ls;fdkpvmes[omnovlnmxlcmlnmdopklsmalmflcm kp;cd[mosakmpkfjncvck,m klmp[szLzspfkmd[-woemfkv vjkc dls;lrkw[q]e [w'KMFKVOFMNDP[]WKPLMIPKMNVND;'W SAND VNJLPF[EORWADKXVOONME[ Either that is one hellacious code or typing random characters to get past the minimum length filter.

20 comments

• Jascoi
    5 years ago
    good call.🤔
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    I would have done the same thing.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Not a day goes by that I don't reject several reviews for being too short. Obviously these people have never read the review guide lines and are just following what they have seen on YELP.
  • minnow
    5 years ago
    I'd say this submitted "review" had so much bad craic in it.....
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    What’s wrong with reviews written in Klingon? Are you racist is something?
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    or something.
  • Heellover
    5 years ago
    But linda was a "cutie pie"- that information is solid at least.
  • whodey
    5 years ago
    Way too explicit of a review. I can't believe he talked about how Linda was willing to mosakmpkfjncvck him for for just szLzspfkmd in the vip. More than anything I'm hurt because she said I was the only one she does that with, and she charged me double that price.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    The first time you have to be a person to get a good idea is that is the right way for the person could you do it to get a better deal of your life and the future you are not doing so well for the future and you have the opportunity that your business has been working there for years and years and years of experience
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    The first time the president has a plan to get dudes to work. The USD is not an option to get dudes out there but they don't have the ability and the price is not the same
  • AtAboy
    5 years ago
    My favorite part is in the middle of all the random letters, they typed the word “SAND”. Is it that difficult to type a review? It’s not a dissertation for Christ sake. I’m pretty sure my 3rd graded could handle it. If he went to strip clubs. Which he doesn’t. But you get my point
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    Not at all! Good job. I target short "reviews"! As sc said, they come no where close to meeting TUSCL review guidelines. If I reject one from a newbie, I have guided them to the guidelines to learn.
  • goldmongerATL
    5 years ago
    @clubber - how do you know it is a newbie since we don't know who wrote it?
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    I think you review assholes are scoring to tight.... how else am I gonna know if Linda does degxhfeshjut sc hhrdgjjh on the gloor
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    If that guy had a stroke while writing the review, then yes you were too harsh.
  • goldmongerATL
    5 years ago
    He also double posted it, so stroke might not be so farfetched. Or maybe he was posting while getting a dance from cutie pie Linda and she made him LDK.
  • AtAboy
    5 years ago
    ^ Well now I feel like an asshole for what I said. This guy was obviously just posting his review in real time. Maybe we should all take a lesson from him.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Thanks for rejecting the review. Did anyone aporove ir? If so, they deserve to have their membership revoked or kicked in the balls.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    gold, I don't know, but as I said, "If I reject one from a newbie..." the guidelines are there. If it isn't a newb, the veteran TUSCLers should know and they get a reminder!
  • ArtCollege
    5 years ago
    In my opinion, tyuiop[jhgbvfcdghjkl;/'jhgbvfcx67890-[bnm,./nbvcxghjmk,.l/vcxzfghnjm,./, but feel free to disagree.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion