tuscl

Victory Inn sex-ring leader altered appearance during manhunt

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Friday, August 2, 2019 7:55 AM
The Victory Inn, now closed, was on Michigan Avenue in Detroit. It sat next to Club Venus, a drug-infested strip club in a drug-infested area. It took a brave person to walk into Club Venus. My ATF told me she once worked in the club for 15 minutes and then got out. It was well-known that strippers could take customers from the club to the Victory Inn for sex. [view link]

4 comments

• Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I worked In Detroit for a year. What a shit hole !
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    It is a shithole, something that became even more apparent to me as I began traveling to other cities as an adult. There are some nice suburbs, but the city proper is an absolute shit-fest.
  • joeblow44
    5 years ago
    Motel is gone. Tore it down about 2 years ago. Club Venus was closed for a long time for a remodel. Club looks good on the outside, but haven't had a chance to visit yet. Heard that, like other Detroit city limit clubs, private VIP area is gone. The area is where they do lap dances in the open.
  • joeblow44
    5 years ago
    As for the city itself, it has come a long way. 10 -15 years ago (pre-bankruptcy), it was a shithole. After the bankruptcy, Downtown and areas close to downtown has improved significantly. Many vacant houses and other buildings have been torn down. Whites are starting to move back into the city now that they have a city administration that is not hostile towards them. Neighborhoods still have a long way to go, but it is better than it use to be less than a decade ago. It will never be a Chicago, San Diego, or Miami, but the city seems to be turning the corner.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion