tuscl

Putri’s First Orgasm

reverendhornibastard
Depraved Deacon of Degeneracy
I met Putri (pronounced “Pooh-tree”) in 1996. She was standing alone late at night in front of a disreputable bar in an even more disreputable part of Jakarta. Putri looked out of place. She appeared frightened, bordering on frantic.

I felt sorry for her and asked her what was wrong. She was initially reluctant to speak to me, but when I seemed willing to just walk away she blurted out that she was “tersesat” (lost) and couldn’t find her friend. She had accompanied a girlfriend to a bar in this area but her girlfriend left with a man and abandoned Putri. She said she didn’t know how to get home.

It turned out that Putri was from Kebumen, a town on the south coast of Central Java a couple of hundred miles away. But she was staying with an uncle in Bekasi, a suburb on Jakarta’s far east side. Putri didn’t know the way, but she said if we got to the main shopping mall in Bekasi, she could find her uncle’s house from there.

I hailed a taxi and rode with her to Bekasi. We talked all the way to her uncle’s house. By the end of the taxi ride Putri had become sufficiently well acquainted with me to give me her phone number.

We got to know each other much better over the next month. Putri was 22 years old, very sexy with a dynamite smile. She was a devout Muslim girl and still a virgin.

Despite her Muslim faith and her virginity (or maybe because of it), she was ready to explore her sexuality.

She began lying to her uncle about spending the night at her girlfriend’s place in Jakarta when she was in fact spending the night with me. But she set limits. She made it clear that she was not ready to give up her virginity.

We rapidly progressed from playing kissy face on the couch to therapeutic nude personal encounters in my bed in which we rubbed, licked, sucked and “almost-fucked” all night long. Putri had never had anyone go down on her before. She learned to love this kind of attention. But what really got her motor running was when I would rub my erect penis across her wet pussy. This gave her clitoris plenty of direct attention with something Putri regarded as far more personal and sexier than a tongue.

Late one evening, as I was treating her to her favorite cock-clitoris massage, she suddenly let out this loud, very-unladylike groan and convulsed in a way I had never seen her do before. I initially mistook her reaction as pain.

“Are you, OK?” I asked. “Did I hurt you?”

Putri sat up and said, “No. That didn’t hurt at all. It was wonderful!”

“Did you just have an orgasm?” I asked.

Her face full of surprise, Putri opened her eyes wide and said, “Maybe!!! Let’s see if we can make THAT happen again!”

I thought this was so cute. She had experienced her first orgasm but didn’t even recognize it as such. The only thing she knew for sure was that she wanted to do THAT again.

https://www.tuscl.net/photo.php?id=2101

Putri and I continued to see each other. It wasn’t long after her first orgasm that Putri finally turned the corner. As we were playing frantically in my bed she whispered something into my ear.

I thought she said, “I”m Willie.”

“What?” I asked.

“I’m Willie,” she replied.

“What do you mean, you’re Willie?”

She grabbed my dick and tried to insert it into her vagina, again repeating herself, “I’m Willie.”

I finally figured out that she was trying to say, “I’m willing.”

Being a gentleman, I flipped over onto my back and let her drive as she worked my cock into her virgin pussy.

We continued to see each other for a few months and until I bought her a ticket to Kebumen and sent her home. I sent her home because I loved her and felt she deserved someone a lot better than me.

7 comments

• rickthelion
    5 years ago
    So horny guy, did you ever fuck an orangutan whore when you were in Indonesia?

rickdugan and I double teamed this sexy orang whore who was wearing a little polka dot bikini. But she wasn’t wearing it for long once my man rick got there. He is one horny ape when he’s drunk! Anyhoo, we dp’ed her all night. I think ricktheshark may have joined in at some point. I was pretty drunk at the time!

Good times! ROAR!!!
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    Nope!

I don’t do redheads.

I never had to stoop that low.
  • elmer
    5 years ago
    Bazinga! The Rev for the win
  • Dolfan
    5 years ago
    Joey Lin, the girl in the photo, was born around 1990 in America.
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    I don’t have any photo of Putri (not her real name anyway).

I’ve never heard of Joey Lin until now but used that photo because it depicted a very happy, sexy young Asian woman.

Putri was 22 when I met her in 1996. She would be 45 years old by now!

She returned for a visit in 1998 and stayed with me for about a week.

I never saw her after that.

I heard she eventually married the chief of police in Kebumen.

• jackslash
    5 years ago
    Reverend, you've had some great experiences. Maybe I should try Indonesia.
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    Jackslash,

Those were magical times for me. I’d love to have those years to live all over again!

But it wasn’t all good. There was a lot of ugliness too.

In some ways, Indonesia brought out the worst in me.

A story for another time ... .
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion