tuscl

Who’d do such a thing ?

twentyfive
Living well and enjoying my retirement
Wednesday, July 31, 2019 6:02 AM
[view link] Claims are being made that food delivery drivers are eating your dinner has this ever happened to any of y’all?

14 comments

• BigDickSammy_
    5 years ago
    I ate a whole dam pizza once while delivering for pizza hut.
  • BigDickSammy_
    5 years ago
    That was one the cooks messed up though
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    I don't use food delivery. I usually cook my own meals, and I can drive myself to pick up food.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    So much for Uber Eats .
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    I believe it. But I always go in person anyway. I hate tipping.
  • Dolfan
    5 years ago
    I've only used it a few times, maybe 3. No shit, twice I had stuff missing. One case it "could" have been left out by the restaurant but I've ordered from them dozens of times for pickup and never had an issue. The other it was obvious the driver fucked with it. Never again.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I’ve never used any of the delivery services, like Door Dash, Uber Eats, or Grub Hub, but we do order from a local pizza place and Chinese takeout that deliver, just this news item struck me as funny.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Seems like every restaurant is offering it now. Even Wendy's and Taco Bell but I have only used pizza delivery with their own employees as drivers and even that is a rarity. I prefer to cook my own meals and if I decide I want restaurant food, I'll go there and eat in. Now if strip clubs ever start delivery service, my attitude might change. :)
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    ^^^Now that is one hell of an idea!
  • AtAboy
    5 years ago
    Uber strips?
  • DenimChicken
    5 years ago
    It's happened multiple times - unfortunately comes with the territory of living in a major city. Just report it and give a description as to why you were cheated and Uber Eats refunds it instantly.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    I always figured there was no chance they weren't at least taking a few fries, if you got fries.
  • gawker
    5 years ago
    If strip clubs delivered I’d find it very comprehensible if the driver ate the order.
  • rickthelion
    5 years ago
    I don’t see what the issue is. If I get peckish but don’t want to hunt I order an Uber Eats. Delivery guy shows and I go all wildebeest on him. If the delivery guy eats a few French fries on the way it’ll just slow him down. And we all know a slow wildebeest is a tasty wildebeest! ROAR!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion