tuscl

check-in if you've had an SC dancer pregnancy scare

gothamyte
from that Adam Westsiiiide of Gotham
Monday, July 29, 2019 2:36 PM
LOL i guess i've had 2 scares. or better yet: 1 and 1/2. one dancer who i've known for years, for some reason is comfortable with me nutting in her. and she started it--not me. I KNOW, I KNOW. it's crazy wrong on so many levels for so many reasons. but you get used to it. anyways like a year or so ago, i nut in her, in the club and immediately after, she's like "whoa kemosabe. i'm not on the pill right now!". i'm like oh, great now you tell me! you know what we do everytime we see each other in the club. she's like i think we'll be alright..... then i started thinking hard about it for like the next few days. my god, if she gets pregnant WTF am i gonna do. i kept thinking it was gonna happen because it would just be what i deserved. but it didn't come up again, and i've seen her around since then and she has my number, so i figured she would've said something. since then, no more raw-dog-rodger for me. the other time, like a year ago, a dancer i knew disappeared for a li'l while from the scene, outta the blue. then i heard through the grapevine that she got an abortion. and it made me wonder, hope it wasn't me. i don't think so. and she also has my number and can call me anytime. matter of fact she texted me last week about something else. i can't be the only one here. hope not. does make me wonder if any of y'all been down this road or actually got kids from mongering

23 comments

• boomer79
    5 years ago
    I’ve never really had a concern. I’ve only done one time without a cover but was caught off guard. Honestly I was more concerned about catching something. The dancer just pulled it out and climbed on when we hadn’t discussed extras which was kind of weird. She told me to not be a sissy when I told her to hang on. After that I determined she was nuts and avoided her. I’m really not sure why she thought that was a good idea, but fortunately no problems came of it.
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    Just once and with a stripper. I told her I would send a copy of my vasectomy surgical notes -- and that was the end of it. If you get snipped, I highly recommend saving a copy of the surgical notes.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    I was in VIP with this chocolate honey. Going doggy and I was really pounding her. Had a condom on. While I'm pumping away, I am thinking to myself that this is feeling really good. About the time I am ready to Pop, it hits me WHY the feeling is so good. The condom has ruptured and I'm pumping her bareback. I immediately pull out as I spray all over her backside. The girl freaks out. I was very certain that I pulled out on time but she was just freaking out. I gave her an extra $50 so she could go buy one of those post coitus kits. It really wasn't necessary but I wanted her to shut up. Next time I see this girl, She told me she was then on the pill and she wanted extra so we could go at it Bareback.
  • boomer79
    5 years ago
    Pulling out is still very risky. Pre-cum can get a girl pregnant. If she wasn’t on birth control the morning after pill was a good call.
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    I've related this one before. Wasn't a "scare" exactly. She tried to convince me that the rubber broke and that the baby was mine. Like others here have said, I've been snipped since the mid-nineties, so I wasn't concerned. I felt kind of bad for her, because she seemed like she might not actually know who the daddy was.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    I have sometimes had bareback sex with strippers. I've posted some of the stories here. It is never a good idea, but nothing came of these adventures. A dancer I had been seeing OTC said to me she wanted to have my baby. I think she was joking. Still, I dropped her like a bad habit.
  • gawker
    5 years ago
    The stripper with whom I’ve had regular bareback sex for years has had 4 or 5 abortions. State Medicare pays 100%. She doesn’t think any were mine. I’m reminded of the pregnant stripper who was asked who the father is. She shook her head and said, Ya know? You eat a can of beans it’s hard to tell which one made you fart. There was one other with whom I’d had sex at her apartment 9 or 10 times (always with protection). One night at her club she had a screaming match with the house Mom and asked me to take her to VIP - no dancer charge - cuz she just wanted out of the dance rotation. We went for an hour and I had not anticipated sex and wasn’t prepared. She was so hot and I couldn’t say no and I nutted in her. After she said, you came in me didn’t you? I offered a morning after pill & she said no. The next day her apartment was empty. A month later she called to say she was pregnant. I was 71 and she 22. I gulped. She laughed; said it was her boy friend’s. Just a week or so ago she sent me a homemade video of her naked in a bathtub with a note asking if I still liked to play with girls like her. We’re getting together later this week. She’s now a MILF.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    I tend to fuck very hard so I sometimes breaking condoms. If it does happen, I just have to go get the pill. It has happened sometimes.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Find the positive with these scares, have some fun with it, practice your ‘Maury Povich I ain’t the daddy dance.’
  • Michigan
    5 years ago
    Had a condom break once. Plan B to the rescue.
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    It’s been so long I almost forgot about this. I had a date (non-paying OTC encounter) with a stripper a long time ago. At the end of our evening we enjoyed a wild fuck at my place. About a month later she claims she is pregnant and insisted I was the father. I had serious doubts about both elements of her story. Despite my doubts, I paid for an abortion. I don’t recall how much the abortion cost but I remember being surprised how affordable it was.
  • RTP
    5 years ago
    I look at many Follies stripper's posts on Facebook. I have seen a number of conversations that refer to a "Follies Baby". Never been a scare for me, but somebody is creating these babies.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Never happened to me
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    I have never had a scare, nut one dancer I used to know danced until she was 8 months pregnant. She used to squirt her nipples in guys faces. Not cool
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    I met a guy when I danced in Indianapolis who supposedly had gotten a young stripper preggo, and she had the kid. Apparently he liked me because I looked just like that baby mama lmao.
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    I mean he was older like white haired. Think he said something about the child support. lmfao. yeah, LOL!
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    One BG likes to put lube first on Little Cristobal (LC), then the cover and one time in K9, she squeezed the cover came off and shortly I finished. She calmly asked to make sure I could not have kids (from previous discussions, she knows I do not have children), I assured her i was fixed and if she did get pregnant and it was mine to name the child "Miracle."
  • bullzeye
    5 years ago
    We all know it’s stupid to go bareback for many reasons. What I don’t get is why dancers who even think of going bareback aren’t on the pill? Customers might like it but the risk/reward seems too great. They may end up getting child support if they have a kid but then they have a(nother) kid on their hands, too. Not to mention the loss of income while they’re pregnant and right after the give birth. Just don’t get it...
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    I was in the club one afternoon and my ATF came in and sat a bit with me before going to change. She looked concerned so I asked, "What's bothering you?" The reply, "I found out yesterday that I'm pregnant." Then a quick "It's my bf's."
  • bang69
    5 years ago
    I have had condoms break a lot. So I'm guessing either Plan B or abortion
  • rickthevulture
    5 years ago
    I was a little scared when I saw an egg come out of a dancer’s vagina on stage. I didn’t think ape-vulture crosses were viable but you never know. Then I realized it was a ping-pong ball and not an egg! I was relieved to see that. Dodged a real bullet there. Squawk!
  • rickthevulture
    5 years ago
    Can you imagine a hairless ape-black vulture hybrid? That would be one ugly kid. Unless the vulture traits dominated. I hate to denigrate anybody but you apes really are inferior. Can you fly on thermals? Not without a glider you can’t. You don’t see us vultures building devices to do things you apes can do but you apes build gliders to be like us. Sad. But your females are great. I love degrading them by paying them to like my cloaca until they drink my hot vulture jizm. Fun times. Squawk!
  • Janos
    5 years ago
    I was approached by an asian dancer and found out she did erotic massages as her other job. So went to the private area and within the first 2 mins she had my shirt off and my pants around my ankles, good thing I had my jockey shorts. She would slide up shorts and right to my chin and rub her pussy on it( I wasn't making any attempt to eat it). Then she asked if she could straighten my thing, I said go ahead. So what she actually did was got my shorts ready to slide down, so she slid down I was inside her. She told me not to worry she was on the pill. She then would gyrate( felt great) but her friend came by to chat with her for like 10 mins as she left I told her I was ready to go, so she got busy . I was her last customer as the club, I told her I was leaving also, so she asked if I could drop her at her other job. I took her across town and it was a massage parlor. She asked I wanted to take a shower, she was going to take one. I didnt realize how big the showers were there, also had nice jacuzzi tubs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion