tuscl

Might as well post in discussions

txgolfer
Florida
So, been hanging around here for a while. Posting reviews on clubs on a regular basis.

Benefit from other reviews considerably.

Have refrained from posting in discussion - but finally realized - why not. Guess I am pretty much oriented towards privacy - that probably held me back from posting.

Realized I have occasionally posted - so why worry.

So just saying, gonna post now.

I travel a lot - so not limited to a specific geography.

Anyway - jumping in...

17 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    We have some eccentric personalities on the Discussion board - one just has to separate the wheat from the chaff.

Using the Ignore feature helps (the circle with the bar) - the one next to the user's name makes all comments by that user disappear; the one next to the thread title makes that specific thread disappear
  • txgolfer
    5 years ago
    Thank you Papi - have observed some different personalities.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Enjoy posting there are more than a few good guys and gals here, some idiots too 😂
  • TheeOSU
    5 years ago
    Welcome to the jungle! :D

Although I've been tempted to use it I ignore the ignore function, it's easy enough to skim past threads and members that post tings you don't want to read.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    BRing it on mane
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    You started a post to inform TUSCLers you are going to start to post, huh???

To each their own, but why not JUST post an interesting discussion topic: what to wear at a SC? How to ask for OTC? Which reviews to aporove?

Maybe, you need to start another discussion to advise us you will answer questions.

All in good fun.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    heh, that's funny Cristobal!

txgolfer, you have 54 reviews, so probably a bunch of interesting views on some of the fascinating topics Cristobal brought up. I'm definitely up for another round of "which reviews to approve" :) Or if you come up with a new topic, I will personally send $1 to your gofundme
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Hello, txgolfer. 🤗

Yes, it can be an odd environment here. Occasionally I’ll pick up something insightful on this board, but I mostly hang out here for entertainment.

But I do know that if you refer to other board members as geriatric white racist capitalist tricks on a bunch of threads, then you will surely be popular on here.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Welcome.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    "... You started a post to inform TUSCLers you are going to start to post, huh ..."

Baby steps man, baby steps
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    He should have started out with a post on the best clothes to wear to a strip club.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    Seriously, though, welcome.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Hey txgolfer welcome. I’ve been voted king of the discussion board so any nude pics of dancers you get will have to be sent to me first. And then when you address me just “oh mighty lord and savior sexiest man alive” works just fine. Aside from that it’s a pretty good time BSing here.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @ Nicespice... I resemble that remark. 😂
  • rogertex
    5 years ago
    Welcome - read your central texas strip club reviews - spot on and insightful.
  • txgolfer
    5 years ago
    TY rogertex

I only post based on an actual visit - as it should be!

Have to say years ago Houston was the spot. These days I am preferring the Austin/SA markets.
  • PrimetimeSchein
    5 years ago
    Welcome to the party
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion