tuscl

Watch Mueller testimony or go to strip club? Hmmmmm.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I think I'll take strip club. I'm sure the TUSCL experts will have it all figured out by the time I get home.

13 comments

• Electronman
    5 years ago
    Maybe someone will submit a TUSCL review of the Mueller hearing?

On second thought, it might be depressing to read a review that covers the the costs, the talent and the mileage.
  • codemonkey
    5 years ago
    I'll go ahead and give the summary of the Mueller hearing:

Democrats: Trump did X, Y, Z that constitutes obstruction of justice! Isn't that right, Mr. Mueller?

Republicans: Trump was pissed but never actually did anything that interfered with the investigation! Isn't that right, Mr. Mueller?

Mueller: I refer you to my report.

Now you can enjoy the rest of your day at the strip club of your choice!
  • Lone_Wolf
    5 years ago
    It will be a bunch of noise with no hint of a smoking gun. SC for sure.
  • sinclair
    5 years ago
    I watched it. Mueller made a complete ass out of himself. Pure comedy.
  • ime
    5 years ago
    Sinclair nailed it, from the parts I have seen. What a fucking stupid expensive waste of time and our tax payer money.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Seems the only winners were the lawyers that probably made a bundle
  • GeneraI
    5 years ago
    Sorry, what was the question?
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago

Mueller's performance was pretty sad considering the fact that he's testified something like 90 times, he's educated at some of the best schools, and he has a sterling reputation as war hero. Only watched the first 15 minutes and I could tell this was going to be a waste of time. He kept asking for the questions to be repeated (like some geriatric dude, hard of hearing) and he didn't seem to understand his own report sometimes.

I've seen older clips of Mueller when he was younger and he was much sharper. The years haven't been kind to this guy, but I still respect him. But it's a big win for Trump and the GOP. Time to move on.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Faggot talk
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    “It is not my purview”. “What was the question”. “If that is what my report said, then yes I stand by it.”

What a fucking joke!
  • gammanu95
    5 years ago
    It was what any reasonable person expected. The dems postured and crowed that the report showed Trump had clearly committed prosecutable crimes. The GOP postured and railed against salacious and unverified reports that led to an investigation which was rife with prosecutorial misconduct. Mueller did what he said he would do and refused to venture outside of what was written in the report.

What was intersting was Mueller himself. Specifically, his lack of knowledge about the contents of the report and his lack of interest in the proceedings. Of course, only Mueller himself knows the truth behind that.
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    "Specifically, his lack of knowledge about the contents of the report "

I think Mueller is a great man and he's sliding into a cognitive decline. It's not that he lacks interest, but that he lacked the stamina for this job. I'm guessing that people under him did a lot of the work.

I didn't read the Mueller report, but my best guess is: (1) The Russians hacked into the Clinton campaign and offered the information to Trump (2) Trump welcomed the dirt on Clinton and failed to tell the FBI and (3) Trump lied and did is best to cover it up.

Whether or not that's impeachable, I don't know. If Obama had done the same thing, there would have been an uproar.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Don Jr and Kushner meeting with Russians expecting dirt on Clinton.

Info given to Russians which could have compromised our national security.

Fierce campaign to block the investigation.

But no, Mueller did not see it his place to draw conclusions which he would not be the one who has the authority to enforce. He cannot indict a sitting President. Only body which can act is the Congress via Impeachment.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion