Sort by latest in review section gone or am I blind?

Sunday, July 21, 2019 7:58 PM
I am VIP till sometime in 2022 or something since have been very active in Phoenix for decades. I monitor a lot of clubs both in Phoenix, Toronto where I have gone for decades, Germany and TJ. As I recall use to be able to sort by latest of favorites. But now for the life of me I can not find that option. I have to scan all my favorites to find the latest reviews I haven't yet seen. Maybe I am blind and am a bit of a nerd for details but am stumped!

4 comments

Yeah for w/e reason seems that feature was removed with the latest TUSCL changes
Papi_Chulo
5 years ago
I don't think it is an option in your favorites anymore. You can still sort by most recent review when you are looking at the list by city or under nearby clubs, but not in your list of favorites. It may have something to do with the fact that you can add articles, discussions and members to your favorites now. Not sure how a sort by most recent review function would work in a favorites list that includes more than just club listings.
whodey
5 years ago
I believe it use to be only date organized by date by reviews not other factors which for me worked great. Thanks for replies - at least now I can stop looking for what is no longer there :(
davephx
5 years ago
I miss that feature too, was an easy way to check for recent reviews of clubs I'm interested in.
Dolfan
5 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion