tuscl

Closing Your Eyes

SirLapdancealot
Knight of the Round Table Dance
Friday, July 19, 2019 7:29 AM
Have you ever been in a lapdance and intentionally closed your eyes ? I don't do it often but every now and then during a dance I'll close my eyes and just sit back and enjoy the feeling of a hot stripper on me. For example the other day my ATF DS was giving me a sensual cowgirl grind and as she leaned forward and pressed her huge all natural DDDs into my bare chest I just sat back and closed my eyes to enjoy the moment and just focus on the feeling. What say you, fellow mongers (that actually go to clubs)? Do you do it and why?

17 comments

• Warrior15
    5 years ago
    I've been in certain clubs where you might as well close your eyes. It was so dark, you couldn't see anything.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Yes, but only when the dancer is was giving me a nice massage while I laid face down on the couch. Afterward, I washed my face in pure bleach. Lol
  • codemonkey
    5 years ago
    I've been in clubs where I wanted to close my eyes because the talent was that lacking. But yes, I've closed my eyes during dances to just feel what's happening.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LOL @codemonkey there is a club in Portland with a trans dancer and yeah if I can't close my eyes I definitely look away from her. And when I do it just to feel what's happening it's usually when I've had a hard day at work and it's like a brief moment to truly relax and begin the process of unwinding.
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    Of course. Sometimes the visuals are distracting like when she’s not really into it and just wants to get it over with an take my money.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    " into my bare chest"? I can't imagine having my shirt off unless I was in a private room. Even then it would be more likely that my pants would be off.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ I wear a button up shirt and just unbutton it. I'd never take my shirt off. And if the dance room isn't private I'll only do it at places where I know and trust I won't get into trouble.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    the prettier the girl... the more resistance to close my eyes... (my eyes are open a lot!!!)
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Fuck, Yes. I do that in real life, close one sense off so you can concentrate on your other senses. So in a lap dance, a temporarily created reality, it's great too. One time I love it is when she's been grinding a while, gets off and steps away, turns around to approach your face tits first, I'll close my eyes so I can open them just in time for titty face smothering.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    There are tiñes when trying to absorb the total and sole physical experience, I close my eyes and there is nothing like it for that 10-20 seconds.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    No I haven’t done it but I will have to try it now
  • rh48hr
    5 years ago
    Yes, I've done that many times especially when I really want to enjoy the sensations the dancer is giving me.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I got hoes for days mane
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Fuck you Mackie. You gotta lotta lot lizards.
  • chowder
    5 years ago
    Only when getting a hummer
  • rogertex
    5 years ago
    good thread. i'll try this. hey sirlap - i remember you from a few months ago. Didn't you make good with your wife and abstain from clubbing? ... looks like you are back. So Welcome !
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @rogertex I took a 6 month hiatus. My wife is OK if I go when she's having a girl's day with her BFF or when we are apart for travel. 'twas a good break.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion