tuscl

Jesse McCauley to spend 35 years in prison for killing Minnesota man his girlfri

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Friday, July 19, 2019 7:09 AM
Be careful when you pick up a stripper for a "date."

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/crim…

6 comments

• doctorevil
    5 years ago
    Too bad no pics of the girl.
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    What a fucking despicable waste of oxygen that loser is.
    He was previously convicted for shooting someone but managed to get a light sentence. Ridiculous. Fuck this rehabilitation bullshit. They needed to lock him for 20 years back then.
    Now they should fry his ass on Old Sparky.
    Instead he’s going to be living off taxpayer money for who knows how long.
    Bring back the guillotine!
  • King_Gambrinus
    5 years ago
    Somebody explain to me why strippers date losers and convicted felons when they can just find a nice old sugar daddy to take care of them?
  • Jayn2018
    5 years ago
    ^^some dancers are are only turned on by the biggest baddest dude. They also crave drama and excitement - a loser thug will likely provide all this plus other perks (good sex, drugs, etc).

A mild mannered guy with money who treats them well is the male equivalent of a plain jane......plus these women, if attractive, likely get plenty of offers from well-off men who want to "save them."

In her mind men like that are nothing special and readily available so long as she maintains her looks. In the meantime she will always go for the more exciting bad boy thug
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    A nice old sugar daddy won't give strippers drugs or beat them, which are what they want.

My ATF used to complain about her boyfriend, who was addicted to heroin and beat her and never worked and didn't give her any help with their child. Once I asked her, "Then why do you like him better than me?" She replied, "The sex."

• JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    It is remarkable that so many strippers date/live with useless pieces of human waste — the lazy or the criminal, usually one of the same.
    But you must also consider that many “normal guys” don’t want to date strippers, only fuck them. If you’re an accountant, lawyer, office manager or even a blue collar workers you probably don’t want your friends, family or co-workers to know you’re SO dances topless for a living and might be blowing or fucking strange men for money.
    I imagine this limits strippers’ options for steady, live-in BFs when most guys only want to rent them by the hour.
    Hence, they turn to low-life alternatives.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion