tuscl

Birthday Entertainment

goldmongerATL
The Square Above Charlie Weaver
Was at a club and a guy was talking to a guy for a while. She kept holding up her hand and shaking her head "no" but smiling about something. I later had her dance and asked her what it was all about. She said the guy was trying to hire her to be the entertainment at her son's 18th birthday party. He offered her $300, but told her she could split it with another girl if she didn't think she could "handle" 7 or 8 teenaged boys by herself.

She was just shake her head amused at the whole thing. I could not tell if she thought it was just so fucking wrong of an idea or was amused that he thought she would take $300 to pull that train. My guess is daddy planned to be the caboose, too. Or maybe the engine.

Hey, it would have probably been cheaper than an afternoon at a go kart place.

I just find the whole concept just bizarre. Any lucky guys out there have dad throw a birthday partly like that for them or a friend?

12 comments

• goldmongerATL
    5 years ago
    guy was talking to a GIRL. need an edit button.
  • goldmongerATL
    5 years ago
    Jeez. Guy trying to hire the GIRL to entertain at HIS son's party.

PSA: Do not drink and type.
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    Son’s 18th birthday, eh? Guessing some of those teenaged boys were probably under 18. That’s a recipe for disaster. Good for her to pass. Plus, $300 would be an insult.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I would think that'd be easy $$$ as I assume she would just be stripping and maybe giving some dances to the birthday-boy - IDK if the dad had more in mind or if she thought he had more in mind - but I can't blame a dancer for not agreeing to an OTC gig with some random dude she doesn't know.
  • goldmongerATL
    5 years ago
    And clueless dad thought he could get two girls for the same price as one.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I would have second thoughts about introducing an18 y/o to strippers
  • goldmongerATL
    5 years ago
    ^it is illegal for them to be in a strip club in Georgia, even without alcohol being served. I wonder if technically it is illegal to host such a party privately.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    I just never understood throwing a birthday party for an adult. After age 6 that was it for me.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Goldmonger - you sure about that?

This is an 18 and over club. So right off…

https://www.tuscl.net/review.php?id=1633…

• goldmongerATL
    5 years ago
    Long closed and I think because they changed the law. It may not be all of Georgia, but there are none in the ATL area that I know of.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ LOL
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    In 1946 my Dad was 18 and went parking with a girl. In a random attack a knife wielding maniaxc attacked them, but my Dad, a street kid from the Bronx fought him off. His greatest fear as his 3 sons got older was that the same thing would happen to us. one in a million, but hey getting killed in commercial plane crash is 10 times more unlikely and people still fear that. How does this tie in? Beginning when we were each 15 we were encouraged/permitted to bring girls to my dad's house for sex. Ride our bicycles over from the projects and beng the neighborhood women in a real bed. Plus he travelled 4 days a week and we had keys. I do so miss those days.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion