tuscl

Everyone! lets help Icey Loco beat the living shit out every woman he comes acro

Oh wait I forgot not I or anyone else on this site is a pussy ass coward bitch. Never mind! Carry on with your lives. Sorry to bother!

27 comments

• Muddy
    5 years ago
    We are not going to tolerate this bullshit on this website. You have a right to your opinions but we should not have to endure some asshole who advocates violence against females. We love women on TUSCL. Enough is enough. Bring back the block button.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Muddy9, This is what we need to seal up your asshole:

https://www.pestcontroldirect.co.uk/medi…

SJG
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Oh shit sorry SJG how could I forget you. Make that one more pussy ass coward bitch. Forgive me.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Muddy9, did the doctors change your medications?

STFU.

SJG
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Careful @Muddy someone is going to call the humane society or the SPCA on you😂
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "- Don’t be afraid to discipline her. Eventually you’ll have to. Be manipulative with her feelings. When that works it means you have her mind and her heart. If you beat her she’ll just be afraid of you. That’s a bitch move unless you really have to. If she fucks with your main bitch keys your car gets violent with you, then slap the shit out of her. One of the best ways to fuck with her is to make sure she knows you have side bitches."

- IceyDodo, TUSCL post, June 30, 2018
  • OldGringo
    5 years ago
    Wow. So he pays his bitches over $1,000 per day and beats them too?

I hope Icey really is a woman pretending to be a hood rat, because that would be fucked up if he was really doing that shit.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    You need to make your minds up about what you accuse me of....

So now I'm a woman who pays other women a grand a day to beat them?

Okay...

I find it funny how you feign offense to imaginary scenarios in this thread, while you never speak out against the violence and misogyny directed towards Nicole.

• skibum609
    5 years ago
    You're nothing more than a weasel and a fucking fraud Icey.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    “while you never speak out against the violence and misogyny directed towards Nicole.”

Don’t forget that you agreed with me that Nicole lives off her father. 😁
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ oh, snap!

LULZ!
  • chessmaster
    5 years ago
    Lol
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    IceyLoco said "You need to make your minds up about what you accuse me of...."

Not true. Different users have different opinions on what type of shit stain you might be, but there's broad agreement that you are a shit stain.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    No onme is being violent towards Nicole and misogyny is just a stupid hate speech word. Nicole likes to pretend she is special and feels free to give evryone else shit; just likje you IceyCretin. When people respond, just like every progressi9ve turd, you cry racist; mispogynist; homophobe; when all you really mean is: boo hoo hoo. None of those three words means anything any longer. as the people who use them are worthless.
  • chessmaster
    5 years ago
    Skibum you are my hero. Fuck nicole fuck Icey and fuck sjws. Lol
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Lmao Chess.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Damn Chess is back welcome back dude.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Skibum, your only argument against your misogyny, bigotry, xenophobia, islamophobia etc is to simply state that said forms of oppression don't exist.... Must be nice sticking your head up your ass and pretending you don't see anything. But that argument doesn't go far in the real world.

Nicespice, so what if she lives off her dad? Are you jealous that she does so, if she does, while you have to call PLs daddy and beg them for a dollar for the titties?

• nicespice
    5 years ago
    —>“Nicespice, so what if she lives off her dad? Are you jealous that she does so, if she does,”

...nope, too late. You already agreed with me. 😁

—>“ while you have to call PLs daddy”

Not really my style. I’m sure other dancers pull that off wonderfully however.

—>“and beg them for a dollar for the titties?”

Currently at the club I’m at right now, patrons seem to prefer handing over 3 or more dollars for stage tips. Just to counter your *assumption*...lol

• Icey
    5 years ago
    That isn't agreement.... Even if it were true, it wouldn't be a big deal and certainly nothing negative.

And glad to see you bragging about getting $3 tips lulz....

• nicespice
    5 years ago
    —>“Even if it were true, it wouldn't be a big deal and certainly nothing negative.”

Tell that to Nicole, who devoted a whole thread to me. 😁
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    She has a right to defend herself from your attacks and trolling and incitement of trolling.

By your logic and that of the geriatric trick clique, she's doing the right thing. Fight the trolls, right? You're one of the biggest trolls here as are members of your clique.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^Frenulum
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LMFAO IceyDodo is now defending the self proclaimed TUSCL queen troll of "defending" herself.

Can't make this dumbass shit up any better. 😂🤣😜🤪
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Also, you forced DC out of here with your lack of acceptance for his alternative lifestyle....
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    IceyDodo, troll public defender extraordinaire. At our service. LULZ!
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Why do I even have her on ignore? This shit IS comedy! Plus with the block gone, no need.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion