tuscl

Good club in Carolinas?

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
OK boys and girls, I have some flexibility with my travel schedule over the next couple days and expect to find myself in the Carolinas. If a few of you can come to a consensus as to a very good club in the region, I will add it to my itinerary and make a point of reviewing it. This may also be a chance to get an update on a club that you previously enjoyed.

14 comments

• Muddy
    5 years ago
    Wherever you decide, meet up with Juice. That could be a TV show, Dugan and the Juice man.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    I have strip clubbed once in my life in NC. I enjoyed the Treasure Club in Greensboro immensely. Had a blast.
  • codemonkey
    5 years ago
    Only club I've ever been to in NC no longer exists.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    NC has a rep for low-mileage - Treasure Club in Greensboro seems well liked.

I think some dives have decent mileage but don't recall exactly which ones those are.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    I have TUSCL friends in Durham and Charlotte. They are both headed to Follies tomorrow. The one in Asheville (not Juice) wishes he could too.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    I just sifted through some of the reviews and, even with the ad copy mixed in, the cumulative feeling I got was that it is my version of strip club hell. No fun in the club and difficulty coaxing girls out were the overriding themes for me. A few guys regaled the ability of the girls to make them cum in their own pants, but I just can't do that, so no bueno.

I appreciate the mention guys, but I just can't do that to myself. There are two whole states in play here - there has to be something more interesting than this club.
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    I also like the Treasure club. I did the Suite Spot and had a great high mileage dance (no extras, but I wasn't looking for them). I understand, and based on a number of reviews from known contributors, that a half-hour limo ride plus a $20 tip to the driver will get you all the nudity and extras you can handle.
  • EastCoaster
    5 years ago
    Depends on what you're looking for (which the OP didn't state). If you're looking for full nude stage dancing, Southside Johnny's in Greensboro NC is your only choice (in either state, I think). It's a mid-tier club at best, with dancers barely above average, but the mileage is very high in the lap dance room. The private rooms have no cameras, and anything is available in there. Like Treasure Club, they have a limo ride option (with no expected $20 tip to the driver) where anything is available.

The TC is a *much* nicer club, but other than in the limo, the mileage is lower and the rooms are monitored by the staff (as I found out from personal experience and disappointment).

If you're not interested in extras, there are plenty of other choices in NC.

Shadowcat, see you tomorrow.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    @EastCoaster: Thank you sir for the wonderful recommendation. You are right that SSJ was a mixed bag on the talent front, but there were definitely a few attractive girls in the mix, including one who I enjoyed a great deal. If I can ever return the favor please just say the word.
  • King_Gambrinus
    5 years ago
    I concur the Treasure Club is one of the best times I’ve ever had at a club. I hope to pass through there again one day.
  • ime
    5 years ago
    Its not a very good strip club state. Fayetteville has sime ok clubs.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ^ All it takes is one good club ime. SSJ was a great find to me. I keep reading reports about bad attitudes, GPS, heavy monitoring and other shit at Treasure, along with plenty of ad copy. There seems to be one over-hyped and highly shilled tourist trap in each region and I have now stumbled across the one for the Carolinas, which I decided to simply avoid in favor of the local fun value play that I was also lucky enough to find thanks to EC.
  • ime
    5 years ago
    My only experience at SSJ was it had by far the most unnatractive dancers collected in one place i had ever seen, so i never went back.
  • GoVikings
    5 years ago
    go to treasure club in greensboro
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion