tuscl

FishHawks Set Theory of Milage

FishHawk
The mustache makes the man
I don’t have the ability to insert a chart easily so you will have to use your imagination a bit but here goes.

Think of everything a monger want from a stripper is inside a circle, make it a big circle because we want just about everything. Let’s call this the Monger’s Circle.

Think of everything a stripper is going to give to anyone is another circle. This circle is smaller probably almost completely inside the larger circle. Can you imagine a stripper offering you something and you telling them, nah, I’ll pass. Let’s call this the Stripper’s Circle

There is another circle that describes the stuff the dancer feels she can get away with at that particular club and the law enforcement activity in the local area. This circle will largely overlapping the Strippers Circle. Let’s call this the Legal Circle.

Another Circle is one that describes everything the Stripper will do for you. This will be completely within the Stripper’s Circle. If she likes you it can be as big as the Stripper’s Circle. If you are an Asshole it will be smaller maybe considerably smaller. Let’s call this the Relationship Circle.

The Milage you get will be whatever is contained in the smallest of the circles. Let’s call this the Milage Received Circle. Now how can we enlarge the smallest circle. First be a nice guy, treat the dancer well, compliment her, tip her, buy her a drink, etc.
If you respect her circle over time it may grow as you gain her trust.

I am open to other suggestions on how to grow our Milage Received Circle.

14 comments

• twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Try doing it as a graph with intersecting lines, where the lines converge that will give you your means to chart it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I hated Geometry in school thus don't like to think about strip clubbing in that context
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    https://youtu.be/QHJGoZpFeM8

Is this what you are talking about?
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    Trust does have a lot to do with it. What I would like to see are suggestions on how we can get the strippers idea of acceptable mileage to more closely align with the mileage we desire.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Try finding dancers that will give you what you want. If not move on
  • K
    5 years ago
    Go to any of the several online venn diagram sites and post a link
  • rogertex
    5 years ago
    Ha Ha Fishhawk, You must be a professor ! (or data analysis guy for a large company)

I get your circles and you are totally right about how to get a dancer to give you special treatment.
    But I think it's as below:

Largest circle: Legal Circle (or Dancer Comfort Circle)

Smallest circle: Stripper Circle (minimum stripper would do to earn money)

Relationship Circle & Mileage Received Circle: These are the same - i.e., what you will get from the dancer. Let's call it "Your Circle"

Your Circle = Stripper Circle; If you do the minimum per club policies.
    Your Circle = Legal Circle; if you do the things you suggest (smile, respectful, money, drinks, etc)

Well there is no such thing as "Monger's Circle" - it's not a circle, it is boundless, like the universe.
    But if you mean FS - then ok we have Monger's Circle

Your Circle = Monger's Circle (if you do things you suggest, plus add $1000)

So yeah - Have money, be nice and you can have your way.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    I see what you mean FishHawk I think it’s good advice
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    Rogertex. I have a degre in EE although I never worked as one. I was in Const Mgt. I just use my background in math and engineering to think about my world.

I can draw what I am thinking about but it would be more difficult to post the drawing.
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    Muddy I was hoping fellow mongers would jump in with their own tips and tricks.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    I would say get her to laugh is the biggest thing. Easier said then done sometimes but I think it really disarms a lot of people in general.
  • rogertex
    5 years ago
    Agree with laugh.
    I generally tip dancers who tell me jokes/stories or do stuff that gets me LOLing.
    So reverse should be true also.
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    In my experience, you can enlarge the circle just by seeing her more than once.
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    All good suggestions guys.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion