Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Anybody else getting unsolicited PMs for sex

Muddy
MuddyVIP4713751148

USA

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

For free from all these random ass accounts. I know I make some killer threads but this is getting out of hand. Well I can’t say blame them, I would probably do the same thing in their shoes.

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for doctorevil
doctorevil
•

How many different guys have you been getting the PMs from?

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

No.

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

^All of pistola’s accounts no doubt 😂

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•
Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

@doc ok you got me it was one. I just wanted to make it plural to seem like a cool guy. I assume it was a girl.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

When I had a pic of a sexy chick as my avatar I would get a PM every now and then from some random dude trying to hook up thinking I was the chick in the avatar - one black dude even attached some pics of himself showing his impressive bare erection

Profile picture for Liwet
Liwet
•

^I got a trust because of my avatar.

Profile picture for minnow
minnow
•

I'm calling Muddy on doing a (not so) humble brag here.

Profile picture for Cristobal
Cristobal
•

Just received one the other day.

On my IG hobby page, I receive at least 3 or 4 a week.

TUSCL members need to pick up the pace.

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

I never get asked for sex. Wait, actually, now that I checked ... holly shit Sherlock, I did get a request, followed by a KIK request.

Profile picture for BBBC
BBBC
•

I am sorry Muddy. I thought you liked that sort of thing... oops my bad

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement