tuscl

⚽️ Alright you can bang Alex Morgan or Megan Rapinoe

Sunday, July 7, 2019 9:17 AM
Make a choice. But with Megan Rapinoe you get 20% off strip clubs the rest of the year. So who you taking? I’m going with Morgan only cause USA soccer ⚽️ girls don’t tend to be available in the SC’s.

17 comments

• shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Since Rapinoe is lesbian, I think you would have more fun with Morgan .
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    ^^^Still the 20% deal stands for giving it a shot
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    What a softball question. This will be an overwhelming majority. Bet IceyLoco will say neither are his type.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    ^^^Is it really though? Should I have made it half off??? That deal as it would save me hundreds maybe even thousands probably.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Megan Rapinoe is not attractive in the least. Alex Morgan is a babe.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Yes, Ales : [view link]:
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Alex
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    You know what fuck all of ya! Changing my answer. I’m taking the game winning, team captain pussy Megan Rapinoe and I’m enjoying 50% all strip club purchases the rest of 2019.
  • Piggie
    5 years ago
    Rose Lavelle for me, I like them young.
  • Spillthebeans
    5 years ago
    ALEX MORGAN !!!!!!
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    The Chinese woman.
  • AtAboy
    5 years ago
    I’ll be the odd one out. Raise it to half off for the next 12 months and I’ll take Megan. It’s an investment into being able to afford to enjoy twice as many hot women for the next year at the price of one I don’t find attractive. At least she’s in decent shape. It’s not like muddy asked me to bang Rosie O’Donell
  • anthony6613
    5 years ago
    Forget the 20% and the lesbo. Alex Morgan all the way.
  • lopaw
    5 years ago
    That's a no brainier. Bring on Rapinoe and my discount!!!
  • Eric2100
    5 years ago
    How about if I take 10% and watch them bang each other? Also, 70 minutes in Rapinoe can go out and sub in Carli Lloyd to finish things off with her veteran poise. (Actually I would wanna watch Morgan w/ Tobin Heath, they have that dom/sub vibe together.)
  • IHearVoices
    5 years ago
    This is way too easy. Any encounter with Megan has the possibility of also including Sue Bird, who I love. Megan (and hopefully Sue) would get the business.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Morgan. I can afford strip clubs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion