tuscl

Thank God for Pushy Women!

reverendhornibastard
Depraved Deacon of Degeneracy
Pushy women are God’s greatest gift to shy young men. Had it not been for pushy, horny women. I might have remained a virgin well into my twenties.

I lost my virginity at age 16 when an adult woman took advantage of my youthful trust and naïveté. ( https://www.tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=… )

Even after that (or, who knows, maybe because of it) I was very shy around women for a long, long time. Most young men are but I think my shyness was worse than most.

I was never rejected by a woman. This wasn’t because I was such a hot stud and in high demand with the young ladies. That wasn’t it at all. I was never rejected because I always waited until a girl gave me irrefutable evidence that she was hot for me.

Good thing I was patient as a young man because my standards for “irrefutable evidence that a girl wanted me” were very high. Sometimes I had to wait a long time.

Looking back on that era, I suspect many women who found me attractive probably gave up, assuming I was under-sexed or possibly gay.

The women who brought me out of my shell, sometimes kicking and screaming, were all very pushy women.

( https://www.tuscl.net/photo.php?id=1821 )

Some might call them sluts who simply wouldn’t take “no” for an answer.

I shall be eternally grateful for all of the youthful, pro-bono desplooginatrix I had the good fortune of “meating” in my youth. But for them, I might have grown up to be like IceyLoco.

3 comments

• gawker
    5 years ago
    I didn’t need pushy women; I just didn’t know what I didn’t know. I remember my parents being away for a weekend during my 11th grade. They left me the car, my older brother bought me a bottle of sloe gin, (sweet & sticky), I brought my busty girl friend to the house we drank sloe gin fizzes, got tipsy, she got naked from the waist up and I blew my load. She wanted to take things further and I didn’t know what further really entailed. It was another couple of years before a PUSHY woman taught me what sex was in the front seat of a ‘58 Pontiac Super Chief.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    A gentle "Pushy" finally got me un-virgined.

Rainy winter night, a few months out of my teens, much drinking, real late. My buddy Steve is already snoring on the couch, she says " no need to walk home in the rain, you can sleep with me ".

But, but, are you sure? She was technically still married (though it was over, and he's out of town for months).
    Yes, she said leading me down the hall.

Couple of years later, another friend and I were visiting her up in Portland; my friend and her boyfriend went out for a 6-pack, and I worked up my courage to tell her she had been my 1st, and I would remember her always.

Really? she said, looking at me for a while. That's so sweet.

I will always remember that 1st gentle push down on me.

• Icey
    5 years ago
    A part of being a man and having relationships with women is that you have to act like a man and reap the benefits, you should be the one choosing women, not waiting around like a beta cuck for them to approach you
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion