tuscl

These hot naked Latina babes lifted my spirits

JAprufrock
Did desertscrub's mom suck you dry, too?
Thursday, July 4, 2019 10:46 AM
It's Fourth of July and I'm sitting home alone, depressed and feeling sorry for myself, so I do a YouTube search for Latinas in bikinis or MILFs or something like that and came across this awesome video that has lifted my spirits: [view link] The babes at 8:10 and 18:00 are off the charts sexy. From reading the comments, this is apparently from an on-line show in Venezuela. I'm never going there, but I am going back to TJ next month and this video reinforces my lust for Latin women. So damn sexy!

13 comments

• OccMonger
    5 years ago
    On the trolley to SY right now. Going to meet some in person. :)
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Just a suggestion, if you have a chance you might want to make the two hour drive to the COI. There is good variety (Asians, AA, Whites) and decent prices, you might have fun.
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    @Cristobal Heard great things about COI but I’d need to rent a car and would rather not add that expense. Plus, I’d rather not risk doing anything illegal. Also, I like the unabashed debauchery in TJ that you don’t get in any US club — playing with pussies and tits for dollars in the shaving cream show, groping babes for drinks, etc. I prefer taking gals up to my room for a relaxed half hour session rather than rush through something in a VIP room. And as you know, you can’t beat TJ for value.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i’m headed down tj way tomorrow... a very rare saturday-sunday visit...
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    and maybe I’ll stay Monday Tuesday and perhaps Wednesday too... (and i’m not going to rule out Thursday...)
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    it’s kinda nice being ‘retired ‘...
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @misterwonderful I like the way you spend your retirement days I will be in TJ at least one day next week, not sure yet which day.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Yeah, Latin American TV is good. But that stuff won't last long on youtube. I remember watching one program where a man and a woman were having a discussion in a restaurant. The camera staying on the woman's cleavage for the entire scene. I never even go to see her face. SJG
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    @SJC Did they engage in a front room makeout session in the restaurant? If so, can you provide the link?
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    No, but Hispanic TV has lots of stuff which has implicit sexual connotations. SJG
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    On YouTube enjoy the following searches for PG13 videos: Camiseta mojadas (wet T shirts) Car audio chica
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    @ japrufrock hot latina babes make for a good 4th of july especially if your in hk.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    But is the Cascadas hotel any good for over 1 hour, because of this rule? SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion