tuscl

Embarrassed to tell stripper something

Hey guys I’m in a little bind right now. My favorite stripper thinks I drive an Aston Martin, this is what I told her. It’s not true at all. I just want to be transparent and forthcoming especially if we are gonna know each other really well. The truth is my mom has got me in a little bus program that drops me off all over the city. But especially the strip club. I don’t have a car.

I’m really embarrassed to tell her all this. So far I’ve been really good at hiding it, I even drop my Bob the Builder lunch box off at the front desk of the club before I go in. Should I keep this fabrication going or get down on my knees and just come clean? I really don’t know what to do.

13 comments

• BGSD3100
    5 years ago
    Just go buy an Aston Martin. Problem solved.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Just tell her it’s in the shop and pick her up in your van 😂
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Wtf Muddy lied to me 😡
  • herbtcat
    5 years ago
    Fill the lunch box with Benjies and show it to her. She'll be fine with your real ride pictured here:

https://www.amazon.com/Original-Wheel-Sp…
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Ok never mind then I forgot she posts on here. Cats out of the bag.
  • Huntsman
    5 years ago
    I’d suggest hookah and money. No guarantees but it may save the day.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    ^^^XD Your right Huntsman An old shaman brew of coffee hookah, sour punch straws, cash and pizza crust should make everything right again.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    You can borrow my Aston Martin. if you wish. ... Oh SHIT! Your favorite stripper saw what I drive! Damnit.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    tell her you sold it to bond. james bond.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    Tell her you gave it to a Vegas stripper hoe from a top Vegas club. She'll be so impressed, she'll drop on your dick right there. Let her know you'll be getting another Aston Martin, obviously, but you need to save up a bit first
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    Tell her that she heard incorrectly. What you actually said was that you would drive her in the Ass Ton, Moron. There you go, problem solved!
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    https://www.amazon.com/Corgi-CC08001-Jam…

^^^Just get one of these and you are not lying. You will have to go vroom vroom to make the engine noises yourself though
  • kingcripple
    5 years ago
    She lying to you, you're lying to her. It's part of it dude
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion