tuscl

Customer psychology

Saturday, June 29, 2019 5:32 PM
So today I left 3 hours early (and perfectly okay with paying the fine to do so) due to petty drama while I was on stage. And during that time, THAT was when customers wanted to come up to me, tip extra generously, and ask for a dance later. To which I told them “well...maybe” (and I didn’t go back to any of them, since I left soon after). Where the heck were they when I was acting cute and bubbly and smiling and actually giving a shit while on stage on my first set? And NOT when I was openly scowling and just sitting there swaying slightly? I don’t understand these things. 😅

47 comments

• MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Hmmmx hard to say. Where did the drama come from? A customer, another dancer, management? Did these customers that tipped you see anything happen? My first thought is if you were scowling, maybe they wanted to see you smile and tipping was their way of doing this? Or maybe you are just cute when you are mad... 😁
  • speedlimt39
    5 years ago
    Cute,bubbly and all smiles to me is to commercial. That describes 90% of the girls in every Club. I always look for something different.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Whelp. Since I have to list my stage name if I want to list the club I’m at, I’d rather not say. Plus, as we all know, management at BBD is always monitoring this site and creating BS shill reviews, I *really* do not want to be explicit. 🤓 I’ll just say some of the customers did see, some didn’t.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    —>“Cute,bubbly and all smiles to me is to commercial. That describes 90% of the girls in every Club. I always look for something different.” Lol! That may well be true. But what I can say is if I had taken a customer up on his offer for dances, and he did ONE minor thing I didn’t care for, (that I’d normally brush off) he would have dealt with my wrath for sure.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    ^^^ sorry I got to persona... glad you took the high thread and avoided a confrontation with someone unrelated to the situation...
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    And I am sorry you had to deal with some unpleasantness 😥
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    I am sorry that your a hard night. Makes me want to team up with MackTruck and double dump on the cause of this unpleasantness.
  • speedlimt39
    5 years ago
    I got a 15 min VIP dance the other night from a girl that was pissed at some of the drama ISC. To date the best dance ever. She took her frustration out on mr. Happy. By the look in her eyes she was now happy and excited about it. I've never left a silver dollar in my pants during a lap dance but I was closed at night.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    ^ Lol! Sounds like it was a very gratifying experience there. And aww thanks MackTruck and FishHawk. I’m more calm now 😁
  • JohnSmith69
    5 years ago
    This is an easy one to explain. Many guys want to chill, drink, take in the view, and visit with a few girls before the real fun begins. It's not at all uncommon that I see a girl that I like on stage soon after I arrive, and I do basically what you describe -- express my interest, tip generously, and tell her that she'll make a bunch o cash if she finds me later. I appreciate a strong work ethic on stage and I would tip accordingly, but I don't spend until I'm ready to. It's my prerogative since I'm the customer.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I guess nice dancers finish last
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Such is the life of sales - sometimes it rains; sometimes it pours; sometimes it's a drought. Custies also have nighs where nothing goes well - such is bizarro-world.
  • codemonkey
    5 years ago
    I've occasionally seen drama go down in a club. If I see one of the dancers unjustifiably getting shit on, I'll usually tip her more generously than normal. Maybe some guys who see that would also ask for a private dance even if they hadn't initially intended to. Maybe your case was just coincidence. Is this something that has happened in the past also?
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    its just coincidence
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    I think drama intrigues me. I might have been one of those customers but then again I never tip when everyone else is tipping. I’m just surprised it involves you somehow your not that kind of dancer at all to get caught in something crazy, wonder what it was.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    MackTruck and FishHawk is team dump a load
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Your welcome spicey
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    I guess some guys just like bad bitches?
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    Sorry you had a bad night, though.
  • minnow
    5 years ago
    Not enough info, nicespice. How long did you actually stay ? As some posters have pointed out, we often like to chill, and take things in before asking a dancer for dances. Was the same crowd there throughout the entirety of the shift ? Depending on the nature of the drama, might induce some people to tip. I don't recall any stage drama (ie, arguing with DJ for his choice of songs) making dancer more appealing. I do recall one "drama" many years ago where 1 dancer got too aggressive for bachelor party groom liking, some tug tug, push push ensued. Bouncer quickly broke it up, dancer taken off stage rotation for rest of night and was fired.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Sometimes it just ain’t your night, on balance I hope there’s very few like that, at least for you spicey, sorry you had a bad shift.
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    My first thought was something like codemonkey said. Some guys see a “damsel in distress” and they want to be your “knight in shining armor.”
  • Piggie
    5 years ago
    A dancer told me she's was fired at the club down the street because she punched another dancer in the face hard enough to break her hand.
  • Eric2100
    5 years ago
    I feel like dancers & costumers are constantly confused by each others behavior and choices, myself included. But a lot of it probably comes down to we all react to what we notice... doing something that stands out might get u more noticed than doing something right or playing it cool.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ The costumers dress the dancers right ?
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    25 🤪
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Drama? At a SC? No way! Seriously, though, after meeting you, I don’t see you getting caught up in drama. You seem quite level headed.
  • Eric2100
    5 years ago
    Lol. Shit.
  • Lovelyeast
    5 years ago
    When I was at Sin City once two dancers started fighting on the vip stage and the customers started throwing money at them. I mean a lot 🤣
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ that's crazy
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    A good catfight is always fun (as long nobody gets hurt.)
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    "Psychology is the scientific study of the mind and behavior. Psychology is a multifaceted discipline and includes many sub-fields of study such areas as human development, sports, health, clinical, social behavior and cognitive processes." I'm not going to speak for everyone else but generally My mind is not the driving force in the club, so psychology is probably not the correct term for my behaviors lol
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Last fight I saw was over stolen chicken nuggets....
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    Customers are nut jobs. I don't even try to understand what goes on in perverts' heads too much anymore.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Minnow said: “Was the same crowd there throughout the entirety of the shift ? “ To be fair, it was overall busier when that happened. 😝 But even still.
  • codemonkey
    5 years ago
    "Customers are nut jobs." Well... yeah.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    On a serious note.... I don't believe customers are having a good time for the most part. They come to the club looking for an outlet for something they can't find anywhere else. For a lot of these men, its basically the only contact they have with women. That lack of experience is going to show. Its why there are sites TUSCL ....
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I’m a customer. Always looking for some fantastic dancer to do a job on my nuts! That is that what we mean by nut jobs, correct?
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    ^^^ lol
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    I agree with Blah, one would have to be fucking insane to spend money on strippers.
  • aryk2017
    5 years ago
    ^^ have dealt with my wrath some people pay more for wrath.
  • Harderlap
    5 years ago
    I suspect that it was just coincidence that no one tipped your first set and lots did the second and that this seemed to you. To correlate with your attitude. I am not sure what drives patrons to tip at the stage, but I suspect that attitude is pretty far down the list. Looks, dance ability, any extra attention at the stage, and feeling a duty to tip, all are probably more important than attitude, but one does like a dancer to be appreciative of the stage tips if no bubbly.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    I like the dancer gathering up her tips from the stage. It gives her another chance to interact with us PL’s. I do miss this aspect in Tijuana. there the stage manager gathers the tips.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    I've seen clubs where the club gets a percentage of stage tips... it sucks
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I am psychological impaired
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Possibly just a coincidence. Possible that some guys noticed the drama and felt compelled to improve your night. The good news is that sympathy dollars spend like any other dollar. Also, a lot of guys prefer to tip / approach later in the set.
  • DenimChicken
    5 years ago
    There is also the options/waiting game. You can tip a girl and ask her to come to your table and she may wander off for 2 hours. She may mention somebody else asked first and that can be a wildcard of 1-10 dances. So sometimes you are waiting for a specific girl - or you have a few priority options in mind. If that doesn't come to fruition you then level set and seek out other girls. That's my approach at least.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion