tuscl

Clubs That Have Black Dancers

Tuesday, June 25, 2019 7:57 PM
What clubs in Columbus have a lot of Black dancers? What about clubs in other cities in Ohio?

18 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Don't know much about Ohio clubs but I'd assume Akron has some or at least some with a good #
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    You can peruse reviews in full-view mode and do a search for keywords like "black" "AA" ""woc" "Afric" (for African American) and then read those reviews so you can isolate those clubs
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    If only there were a web site that featured reviews of strip clubs.
  • captainfun
    5 years ago
    Alibi and Magic City in Cleveland. There is one in Columbus (if it’s still open, the name escapes me). These are the only fully black clubs that I’m aware in Ohio but most clubs, more so in Cleveland, have a good mix of skin tones.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ is there any mileage to be had in those Cleveland clubs? My understanding is that Cleveland clubs are basically no-touch.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ Papi is THE EXPERT on Black Clubs and Black Dancers. I am incredibly jealous of him. SJG
  • whodey
    5 years ago
    In Columbus the only black clubs I remember are Rachel's which closed and Sinbad's which I think changed names but is still open. Hopefully someone else can give you the new name for Sinbads, but don't get your hopes up for much action there. I haven't been there in about 5 years but it was low mileage with a poor selection even by Columbus standards.
  • captainfun
    5 years ago
    On mileage in alibi and magic city, they are $10 dance places. I’ve had a few dances at magic city and many at Alibi. Alibi allows decent two way contact however I’ve never pushed it too far. They have a private room that is $20 to enter and whatever you negotiate with a girl. I’ve asked girls about it a few times and they generally say stuff like ‘I’m not sure how different we can be in there’. Their lack of understanding tells me why bother. I did leave about a year ago with a 9. A 21 year old nearly perfect AA. We went to the rooftop bar at the 9 (where a few Cavs players live), had a few drinks and a very cool/natural connection. Then back to my hotel for fun. She didn’t ask for any $ but I gave her $100 just to help her out.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ 👍
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Samsung1 is our Columbus expert. Send him a PM.
  • Prim0
    5 years ago
    I haven't been to any of the clubs in a long time. But most of the traditionally black clubs have been closed for a long time in Cbus. Sinbad's is probably your best bet at the lower end and Centerfolds by the airport at the higher end. The entire club scene here in Cbus has been shit for years and I wouldn't bother heading to just about any club in town. If I had to, Sirens would probably be my first choice with Columbus Gold a second option. But the chances for any extracurricular activities is probably low anywhere you go. When the hell did the country get so damned uptight. It's either the Republicans with their religious bullshit or it's the Democrats who talk a good game about women's choice but then suggest that no woman would ever want to work in the sex industry of her own volition. We can't fucking win.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ Front Room Makeout Sessions, best way to start off. SJG
  • BrotherFogHorn
    5 years ago
    Black dancers need savin too. Prays jesus and lawerd bless the strippers
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    Praise the lawd for creating mischievous and lewd black dancers for their extra curricular activities!
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Sounds like in some black clubs the dancers make front room makeout sessions hard to refuse. SJG
  • speedlimt39
    5 years ago
    Not sure if Sinbads is still open. Last time I was in there is was a all Spanish strip club. Almost ten years is was the best bar in town for take out.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Sinbads, Columbus Ohio, last review 10/10/18 [view link] Ethnicity Black ^^^^ that's enough to make it the place I would go first! SJG
  • rl27
    5 years ago
    Sirens and Columbus gold several. The dancers at Kahoots, mostly went to CG and Vanity according to other dancers, and I have seen a few ex-Kahoots dancers, most notably Cristie. Never got into her that much, hot body, friendly but mediocre dance. Haven't been to Vanity in a while so can't verify this.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion