tuscl

A Confession: My Fervid Fascination With Under-Aged Girls

reverendhornibastard
Depraved Deacon of Degeneracy
There is no pretty way to say this.

I used to have a fervid fascination with under-aged girls.

https://www.tuscl.net/photo.php?id=1563

Fortunately, as the years passed, my fascination in little girls waned. By the time I was 12 or 13 years old my lust for little girls was transformed into a much more lurid and focused interest in teenaged girls.

When I was in my late teens I finally left behind my preoccupation with little girls and young teens and became deeply obsessed with seeking frequent carnal contact with young women (of legal age).

It’s an obsession I still live with today.

In some respects, my perversity has only deepened over the decades. Although the women who now get my blood racing to a very predictable destination are all of legal age, they are all also young enough to be my daughters or even my granddaughters!

It seems the depths I reach are limitless.

Despite my advancing years, I have little reason to think I will ever shake my obsession with young women and their pink parts.

https://www.tuscl.net/photo.php?id=1564

I don’t know what’s wrong with me.

Maybe I have a tumor.

17 comments

• MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Nice twist with you being a kid
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    You may want to see a doctor about the tumor though
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    I was a little worried about how this story was starting. But after reading the entire post, I have to admit that I suffer from the same affliction. Not teenage girls, but girls in their 20's.
  • gawker
    5 years ago
    At age 62 I began a “relationship” with a dancer who was 22 at the time. We soon were enjoying each other’s nether parts once or twice weekly. After a year or two of this, lying in bed, she said, “ You do know that I’ve spoiled you, don’t you?” I asked her just what she meant. “Will you ever enjoy being with a woman your own age again?”
    She wasn’t wrong. There’s just something special about a young pussy which sadly can not be matched by a significantly older woman.
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    @gawker -

“There’s just something special about a young pussy which sadly can not be matched by a significantly older woman.”

It’s only natural. Our sexual appetite isn’t a perversity we each invented for our own personal amusement. It’s the product of our evolution. Without a healthy sexual appetite our species would have gone extinct long before we even learned to use fire.

Since sex is mostly about reproduction (with a bit of family/tribal bonding thrown in), it stands to reason that men should be most drawn to young women. Young women are the most fecund.

Plus their koochies are tighter.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    There are so many dudes who are full of shit that don’t want to recognize that these 16 and 17 year old waitresses out there aren’t absolute stunners. No don’t act on it, but god damn are some of them pretty.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Even as a little boy, I was way more attracted to MILFs - I assume it's bc I like well-endowed voluptuous women and obviously most young/very-young girls don't fit this - I'm def much more turned-on by the womanly look vs the girly/barely-legal look - barely-legal or GND types don't do much for me
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    @Papi Chulo -

I went through a phase during my early 30s when “well-upholstered” females drove me nuts. This was the result of a few torrid encounters I had with a well-upholstered secretary in Buenos Aires.

But after the lady has gone over her personal waterfall and it’s my turn, I like to toss them around like rag dolls while I help myself to my own gland finale.

It’s a lot more difficult to toss around a well-upholstered woman.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I too have always had a thing for younger women, dating women as much as 10-15 years younger.

My ex-wife is 9 years younger.

While I have a few age appropriate women in my life, I always call the younger ones first.

As far as P4P, many are young enough to be my daughter (though I have no children).
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ yeah - one needs to sorta have their A-game when fucking a well-built woman bc there's often more "heavy-lifting" involved
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ 😂
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Last night at Rhode Island Dolls, out of 15 dancers 9 were 21 or under.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    When I was 32 I had a 42 y/o Guatemalan MILF GF - she was built like migthy-mouse; 5'0" with natural Ds with thick thighs and meaty-ass and curly dark hair to the middle of her back and natural olived-skin and she was a workout freak that hit the gym 5x/wk - she couldn't get enough sex - when I would sleep over she would wake me up after we had fucked and fallen asleep so we could fuck some more - when I'd get to her house (I had a key) if she was laying dowm watching TV she'd call me to the bedroom and tell me to take my pants off and would start sucking my dick - and why I love MILFS especially really horny ones that look to please - I was 10 years younger and could barely keep up with her whem it came to fucking
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    @Papi Chulo -

She sounds like a low-center-of-gravity barrel of fun!

I don’t mind a thicker girl provided she has good muscle tone. Even a rail thin woman is unappealing to me if she is too soft.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ she was built solid with a flat-stomach - she was all thighs, ass, and tits - just like I like them
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I think that's why a lot of men get yellow fever. Many never go for the fully developed hot Asians, they want the ones who look like little boys.
  • codemonkey
    5 years ago
    I thought most went for Asian girls like Mamasan.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion