tuscl

Gum shewing strippers.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Sunday, June 23, 2019 11:35 AM
I know it's a small thing but it annoys the hell out of me. It looks juvenile. I see it mostly done by the Cuban dancers at my favorite club. I wonder if they take it out to give BJs and then put it back in. I think I would prefer them smoking.

18 comments

• shadowcat
    5 years ago
    "chewing" :)
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    This one hits home for me SC. I am a serial gum chewing offender myself. Like a big ass wad and chew it obnoxiously. Half of it is sort of an ADD need something to always be doing and the other half is the need to always have fantastic breath.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    And not for nothing I love it when dancers do it. A. I know they don’t have bad breath and B. It just gives off that hot Brooklyn girl secretary fuck me vibe. I love it.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    5 years ago
    @shadowcat; You made me remember how I used to ask girls I liked in elementary school to kiss. Patty (nice beautiful blond girl I liked, is chewing gum) CJ: Hi there Patty, can I please have some gum. Patty: Sure! (And starts pulling the pack of gum from her little purse) CJ: Stop, NO!, I wanna have the one you are having! Patty: Aww OK (Blushed, kisses me in the mouth long enough for me to taste the strawberry flavored chewing gum) Thank you for making me remember the good old times.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    I almost never see strippers chewing gum. Hell, I can't remember seeing a stripper chewing gum in the past 5 years. But the Cuban Invasion hasn't hit here at all
  • GoVikings
    5 years ago
    ^ same here, Subra
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Why are we grumpy about gum chewing?
  • goldmongerATL
    5 years ago
    I hate it when it all gets stuck in my pubic hair.
  • Eric2100
    5 years ago
    Gumshoe-ing Strippers was my favorite Cinemax detective show. =-P I only like it when she chews gum right before we go to the back because that means she's gonna make out with me.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Not a good-look for anyone; especially a person dealing w/ paying customers - but it's not necessarily a pet-peeve of mine - I would not block-her from my dance-card b/c of it; but it may be a flag of sorts w.r.t her work-ethic where she doesn't recognize she's dealing w/ paying customers and should have a better presentation
  • joewebber
    5 years ago
    The Cubans on the benches are infamous for it. The whole dance is mechanical. They stare into space and chew gum while they grind on their customers.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    LOL - it's Sunday a bit past midnight - I'm at a mixed-club kinda upscale and the dancer is chewing gum while doing her stage-set - this thread immediately came to mind and I had to inwardly LOL - "irony can be pretty ironic sometimes"
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    Q. What goes into a stripper's mouth hard and dry and comes out pink and wet? A. Bubble Gum.
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    There is nothing I hate more than when a gum-chewing stripper temporarily takes the gum out of her mouth and sticks it to my forehead for safekeeping while she is giving me a blow job.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    I couldn't care less if they chew gum
  • ajvj
    5 years ago
    It's always the Cubans. There was one Cuban in follies who I used to get dances when I started my exploration in follies. She had this style of blowing air into your ears ,kiss u on cheeks etc not a big fan of it but whenever she comes closer she smells bad may be due to chewing for a long time. That was the last time for me with cubans
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    rev. the nerve.
  • rossl
    5 years ago
    Always found it to be an omen of good-luck when a dancer takes out her chewing gum....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion